John's Recent Activity

1. John liked Proud to be chaste's post in the thread Hot things your KH have said to you?.

Here are a few: 1) After talking about the possibility of pulling out/unauthorized masturbation, she concluded in an innocent matter of...

May 5, 2024 at 11:53 AM
  2. John liked Wifessub's post in the thread Cage / Closet Time.

My Master and I have talked about getting a locking cage for years. But with our current house setup it would be tough to hide from...

IMG_4808.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg May 5, 2024 at 11:48 AM
  3. John liked Sexy Little Bitch's post in the thread Cage / Closet Time.

Confinement plays a strong part in mine and my wife's dynamic. We have a walk in closet with hard points on the walls and ceiling, as...

May 5, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  4. John liked <3 28's post in the thread Cage / Closet Time.

I see other punishment threads but not specifically about the sub being locked in a cage or closet. Curious if anyone does this. We have...

May 5, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  5. John liked Sub24-7's post in the thread Shrinkage.

My DOMME and wife wants to see progress on shrinking. Since my lockup over 4 years ago, I’ve lost over 2 inches, now about 4” erect....

May 5, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  6. John liked Sub24-7's post in the thread FLR and Marriage.

Married 20 years before we found our FLR. My wife is my strict DOMME and I live by her rules in her home. Best four years of our...

May 5, 2024 at 8:52 AM
  7. John liked Jayinca's post in the thread After Years of Coveting - I have a Neosteel Belt.

I purchased the measuring kit from Neostseel. I was still 3cm off for the rear cable. A common issue I hear. I spent a couple of...

May 1, 2024 at 9:01 PM
  8. John liked Jayinca's post in the thread After Years of Coveting - I have a Neosteel Belt.

Belt: Neosteel Spaceless Fun Sport I still can not believe that at this moment I have an actual Neosteel belt locked on. I have been...

May 1, 2024 at 8:59 PM
  9. John liked LikingItLocked's post in the thread Selfbondage led me here.

The title is true. I have enjoyed selfbondage for a while now and became intrigued with chastity. I work from home and am in my cage...

May 1, 2024 at 8:57 PM
  10. John liked young88's post in the thread Hygiene !!!!!.

I have found the solution. Install a hand held shower to the toilet faucet. Yes they are also good for washing down the toilet bowl to...

May 1, 2024 at 10:06 AM
  11. John liked LockedAndDenied's post in the thread Access Denied - 'Forever Mens' - Review.

Hi everyone! I created this account and am posting this review in hopes of being able to help others when deciding on a new full steel...

May 1, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice