7:51 AM

Followers 2

Birthday:
Apr 1, 1957 (Age: 67)

Karen's Cuck

Member, Male, 67

Karen's Cuck was last seen:
Sep 6, 2016
    1. There are no messages on Karen's Cuck's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 1, 1957 (Age: 67)
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000s Jail House
    Chastity resume:
    Nov 29, 2014
    I've been a cuckold to my lovely wife for more years than I can remember. She loved to tease me when we started dating and still does. She knew it got hot to listening to details of things she did with boyfriends she had and It naturally progressed into the cuckold relationship we now share. At first, we did some swinging and sex clubs with me in a submissive role. Even before we got married and were dating, Karen would have me get her off with my tongue and then let me oil up her thighs so I could get off by humping her legs. She never really needed my penis. As we've grown older she sees other men less frequently opting to me wearing a strap on to take care of her needs when she desires penetration. We both fantasize that she is being f..cked by one of her boyfriends. She uses his name when she wants me to wear the strap on telling me something like, "honey, I need Eric. Go put him on for me and come in the bedroom." She also likes to straddle and dry hump me as I lay on my back using a magic wand vibrator on her clitoris till she has had at least two orgasms.
    Until recently, she has allowed my to masturbate regularly and sometimes would give me a most intense hand job. Lately we have both noticed that I'm much more attentive to her needs, both sexual and other wise, when I'm between orgasms. That's why we decided todrastically limit by orgasms and prohibit masturbation. I'm wearing a knock off CB6000s for about two weeks now. Karen gave me a hand job a few days ago and then locked me up again.
    She teases me regularly with nothing more than a little comment here or there and I find myself in a constant state of arousal. She will not give me any idea of when I might cum again and that alone makes me keep my 6000s full.
    I love being locked up for her. She is all I can think about. I love rubbing her feet when she sits and reads, massaging her whenever she asks, and leaving her be when she feels I'm bothering her with my desire to please her.
    I've recently switched to a Jail House and like it. Feels so much more substantial than the CB6Ks and is actually more comfortable.

Signature

Locked since Nov.10, 2014. Let out weekly for cleaning and play.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice