KMW’s's Recent Activity

1. KMW’s replied to the thread Ball Trap Device Not an Option.

Is piercing an option? If so, you could get one that doesn't require being secured around your balls.

May 21, 2024 at 3:21 AM
  2. KMW’s replied to the thread Maybe Something Different.

We had a very brief time in the bedroom tonight. She did something fun I'd wanted to try for a long time: the pyramid stroke game. x...

May 20, 2024 at 7:02 AM
  3. KMW’s liked denied_one's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Well at any rate, lest we devolve this wonderful thread anymore, I must say I completely disagree with his opening few statements of we...

May 16, 2024 at 10:59 PM
  4. KMW’s liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

You're right it's not a competition. Each relationship is different. There is for sure alot of blabber on here about being locked longer...

May 16, 2024 at 10:59 PM
  5. KMW’s replied to the thread Maybe Something Different.

Things have been busy for a good while. She’s pretty clearly coming around to liking the idea that I get pierced for chastity. I’m...

May 16, 2024 at 10:18 PM
  6. KMW’s replied to the thread New word.

That’s perfect

May 16, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  7. KMW’s liked Tom Allen's post in the thread New word.

[ATTACH]

15439960_10104213317270353_1956093095850110008_n.jpg May 16, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  8. KMW’s liked Muppet's post in the thread New word.

“Chasturbation”, when someone claims to be into chastity and denial, but is in fact merely engaged in one massively long wank. Closely...

May 16, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  9. KMW’s replied to the thread My journal.

Sounds like it is continuing well. It's nice to read another more down-to-earth account. My experience of chastity is quite tame...

May 16, 2024 at 7:03 AM
  10. KMW’s liked Cecilia B's post in the thread I am afraid of my sexual activity.

What happens with allot of guys is they finally confess their kink to Wife or Girlfriend and She says She'll try it. She might even say...

May 14, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice