LongTimeLurker's Recent Activity

1. LongTimeLurker liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread Do you start over?.

At some point counting is pointless. You're in until you're not. I still keep track though I realize the futility in it.

May 17, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  2. LongTimeLurker liked vinnyD's post in the thread Our chastity sex.

Today was a typical sex Saturday. No Fem or CD. Just shome hard caning on my ass, scratches down my back and hard face slaps, all which...

May 17, 2024 at 1:17 PM
  3. LongTimeLurker liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Long locks are fun, short locks are fun, being released is fun, being teased and denied is fun. That's it :-)

May 16, 2024 at 2:49 PM
  4. LongTimeLurker liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

There is no formula, it's different for everyone. Its not a natural progression from a day to a week to permanent. Everyone's dynamic is...

May 16, 2024 at 2:49 PM
  5. LongTimeLurker liked SubDee's post in the thread And then came an epic transformation…..

I am not going to have time to finish this tonight but I want to start the story. And it might come in handy to others. I hope it does,...

May 16, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice