Nicoftime's Recent Activity

1. Nicoftime replied to the thread Effects of long term chastity wear..

I’ve had shrinkage, and have also had some other long term effects. I now have a ring mark. That skin may look very tough when wrinkled...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:58 PM
  2. Nicoftime replied to the thread Finally joined.

Howdy! Glad for you and that you have a partner willing to hold the keys. Hope you learn enough here to help, and share your thoughts...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:25 PM
  3. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

There is certainly trolls here. The fella mentioned above, has zero positive posts, questions, advice or any type of posting that...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  4. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

I’m under the impression that a troll is reminiscent of the fictional species. A big bully waiting by a bridge for someone to attack....

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:55 PM
  5. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

Since it was an introduction thread, I am going to assume they didn’t know each other well enough to start a conversation with a jab....

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  6. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

I like to have a healthy debate as well. And the heavy artillery doesn’t come out until it starts getting mean spirited.

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:59 PM
  7. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

No one needs protection, it’s a matter of manners. Why be mean on purpose when someone is saying hello. It’s perfectly acceptable to...

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:44 PM
  8. Nicoftime liked Muppet's post in the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

Is that Leonard Nimoy?

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  9. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

You may not be worried about it, but everyone is very impressed with your vocabulary and sentence structure. Yes we disagree on this...

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  10. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

Are you seriously worried about perfect grammar in a forum? You and that other fella are two peas in a pod, maybe you two could be cage...

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  11. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

People are free to do what they like, that doesn’t mean people won’t call people out for being rude. I can tell children that I see...

Apr 30, 2024 at 7:52 PM
  12. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

I think you may have misunderstood. She came to a male chastity forum and plainly says at first that she is new, and then mentions she...

Apr 30, 2024 at 5:34 PM
  13. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

Hinder, obstruct, bother, delay, and so forth. I doubt you needed interpretation,

Apr 30, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  14. Nicoftime replied to the thread Sightings - Chastity & FLR in the Mainstream.

Kind of a stretch to think that a kid would “learn” to keep someone in chastity cage from a parent. The key you saw was described...

Apr 29, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  15. Nicoftime replied to the thread My cage-swapping days are officially over!.

When all erections are taken away, it takes some getting used to. When they do happen again, it feels a little alien. Still, it...

Apr 29, 2024 at 3:39 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice