OrdinaryGuy's Recent Activity

1. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Update this morning. It looks like she's serious about this lockup time. I gently reminded her that it's been a week (which is how...

May 21, 2024 at 12:52 PM
  2. OrdinaryGuy liked ChasteSusan's post in the thread talking about the cage.

I really appreciate it. I do need to grow in to a better me by being focused about my Miss. Your words did help on that way.

May 20, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  3. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread talking about the cage.

Allow me to clarify my previous post. I was in no way criticizing you for using the forum that way. I thought it was an opportunity to...

May 20, 2024 at 1:15 PM
  4. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread The Three Months thing - Who has actually done it.

I can't imagine my wife would ever not want access to me for 3 months straight. She this PIV immensely. So I don't see that happening...

May 20, 2024 at 3:19 AM
  5. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread talking about the cage.

Be cognizant that I suggested focus on your relationship and wife and you shared a mostly self-centric experience. Had I been in a...

May 19, 2024 at 12:41 PM
  6. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread talking about the cage.

Are you taking about her, you, it the cage? Cause if you are saying things like, the cage makes me... Then what you are communicating...

May 19, 2024 at 1:57 AM
  7. OrdinaryGuy liked Lovelocked's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

I don't think that's quite right. Husbands need to be locked to make them good. Good husbands need to be locked to make them even better.

May 18, 2024 at 7:10 PM
  8. OrdinaryGuy liked Lovelocked's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

I discovered that my wife thinks that she should allow me an orgasm occasionally as a treat. It is nice of her to think so, but it's not...

May 18, 2024 at 7:10 PM
  9. OrdinaryGuy liked locked_top's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Good husbands need to be locked.

May 18, 2024 at 7:08 PM
  10. OrdinaryGuy liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Forced denial of sexuality.

So many buzzkills here, haha. I thought that was @Muppet's new role.

May 18, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  11. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread Forced denial of sexuality.

Because you've worked out something in your head that is hot to you and in that heat, ignore the reality that it may not be what you...

May 18, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  12. OrdinaryGuy liked denied_one's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

My Wife/KH has also been favoring weekend unlocks, still no O, but frequent everything else. So it's all good! She has done this the...

May 18, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  13. OrdinaryGuy liked cogman's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Its certainly not the most exciting story to tell here, but it is at least true. We have a very good loving relationship. Of course it...

May 18, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  14. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Ha! I guess that was a bit tongue in cheek. Long story short, I came very close to not giving this a try for my wife specifically...

May 18, 2024 at 1:56 AM
  15. OrdinaryGuy replied to the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

This is perhaps the most relatable thing I've read on here. I can't say we are at that frequency, but we are relatively new to this and...

May 17, 2024 at 7:50 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice