Chastity lifestyle vs. baby

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Inkstar, Mar 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    My keyholder and I are becoming more and more entrenched in the 24/7 lifestyle, but at a more hesitant pace due to having a 3 month old at home. How many couples here share the same style relationship where the children come first and the intimacy come second. Lol

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    We have an 18 year old son at home and he very much influences what we do and when we do it. His presence limits our activities and due to his efforts to get into university a lot of our energies are based on supporting that. My Wife has promised to dress me up in a maids outfit to serve her but that obviously cannot happen until he leaves home.

I can actually imagine male chastity helping a family of a young baby by removing any pressure to have sex at a time when the mother has other pressures to deal with. Men often feel neglected and jealous due to a lack of sex and blame the baby which is ridiculous in hindsight. As long as it is not lock and forget I think it is a great idea.

ChasteHubby2015 and Inkstar like this.
  3. Inkstar

Inkstar Active member

Professional Driver
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I would have to agree that chastity has made keeping our relationship close with a baby much easier. We love our little one dearly and by incorporating chastity my keyholder doesn't feel pressured to do things when not in the mood, and I don't feel jealous of my child. At first I didn't see it that way, but great post and thanks for the interesting reply.

4. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    My children are 12 and 14 . I tried wearing a device 24/7 and lasted 3 months . In that time I was self locked , I gave my wife a key and supervised my own removal for hygiene purposes . In that time I think I felt closer to my wife and foot and shoulder massages became a daily occourance. I did however feel more distant from my kids. Despite their age I am lucky enough that they still love their cuddles , I was always aware of the device and became reluctant to get too close to them and to keep contact to a minimum as I have no wish for them to discover the device

I ended up removing the device prior to a visit to relatives at Christmas as I knew my niece and nephew also liked to climb on me . I very rarely wear the device now as I have no desire to be so distant with my kids . One day my kids may be too big to climb on me , until that day I will probably be unlocked . I feel privaliged to have 2 kids that enjoy that personal contact and enjoying a hug is much more important to me than feeling the snug enclosure of a chastity device .

I hope my wife has never felt pressured to have sex and I hope she never will . I'm pretty good at putting my wife's pleasure before mine and generally remain chaste for her with no device . It will be nice to experience 24/7 locked denial but for now I'm happy to wait . Family always comes first . Good luck with the new born , I hope you both find a satisfactory route to enjoying the chaste lifestyle .

5. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    My wife and are in the same boat. We have a 6year old and a 10 month old and they climb all over me. I want enforced 24/7 chastity and so does my wife but our kids are always first 99%.
    We do not want them to discover the cage. When I am lock I am very distant from them. I'm like you very aware of the cage and always keep myself protected so it's not discovered. So as of late it has only been a couple days here and there. My wife hates that my son always wants to wrestle and when I'm locked I prefer not to so its not fair to them. Eventually they will be teenagers and want nothing to do with us lol, so we like the attention from them while it lasts.

rhodry04 and Inkstar like this.
  6. FlaMistress

FlaMistress Member

Local Time:
    I have a 2 and 5 year old. My boy wears his device occasionally when the kids are with us (we have split custody) but finds that it can be uncomfortable at times when he is playing with them. We are not interested in a 24/7 lifestyle, so it shouldn't ever be much of a problem. Enjoy your baby, they are grown up before you know it!

rhodry04, oct29slave and Inkstar like this.
  7. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Would the ghost male chastity belt be the answer.??

8. Jay.

Jay. Active member

Local Time:
    I have a 6 year old and 3 year old. My keyholder is my wife and their mother. The kids come first, second and third and first again. Our fetish activities come last, after everyday living. That said, we have endless opportunity to fulfill our needs. Balance is the key.
    The kids always come first. I'm 42, I had kids late. I don't regret it. My wife and I are so close it's crazy! We're extremely close because we had time to evolve our relationship.

Luck,

Jay.

9. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    I think this is typical for most couples.....of course it's a bit more complicated with the hardware. Does you wife find having you locked is easier when she's busy, tired or not "in the mood"?

10. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    We have a 2 yr old and 6 yr old and kids totally come first, but since we started chastity this year my wife and I have been spending a lot more intimate time together. I do not enjoy locking the bathroom door so much, but other than that, I romp with my kids just as much. Even before having a ridged device around my privates, I would still protect them diligently! Good luck!! - js

rhodry04 and FlaMistress like this.
  11. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Inkstar.
    We have a preschooler and a middle schooler and our lives can be insanely busy. Our lives revolve around our kids and our jobs. I am however locked virtually 24/7 and have been so
    for the last 4 years. We have been at this 12 years. I would say Enforced Male Chastity and a LiteFLR are a lifestyle for us and not just something we play around with anymore. I do not hold back with my kids when playing with them because I am in a device and if I feel I need to get out of it to really cut loose I can usually get my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder to get me my key or I could access my emergency key if I really needed to. That said, I dont like contact with my groin anyway from kids (been taken down by several kids over the years so I protect at all cost whether in or out of my device. I also am a front pocket wallet and front pocket key ring kind of guy so if the little one or any friends little ones find my lap they will feel those first anyway. I do use discretion. I shower with my back to the door so a stray kid only sees my backside and our oldest is now of the age where he would rather not see Mom or Dad naked in the shower...days of "Daddy, can I shower with you?" are over for him, but I did remove my device of course in those cases. We have a small home so sex play is very muted unless our oldest spends a night w a friend. I say this--they will not be kids forever and enjoy them and accept the fact that having kids is the best form of birth (and romance!) control there is and make the best of it. Flirty texting and emailing can do wonders. Chastity has done wonders to take the pressure off of getting off...They will be gone all too soon and we can swing from the lampshades then and I can prance around as a French Maid and wait on my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder hand and foot then. Til then take the rare moments you get and enjoy them, but most of all, ENJOY your kids but DO find a way to keep the pot simmering...and chastity has done that for us...no orgasms for me for over 2 years now but intense intimacy....be discreet, be sensible and you can be good wholesome parents while still being dirty and kinky behind your closed bedroom door....just like most of our parents probably were....there was just no internet in those days where they could anonymously discuss it like this.

Good Luck! Parent on and carpe' diem!

allaboutHer

12. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Firstly what a great thread we also have kids of varying ages and I have been locked off and on for any years. They are now of an age where it's not really a problem and we have always been very careful to keep this aspect private. When I am locked I can always ask for and get released on an honour system for family events, swimming etc. That said I do just bend a little more or turn slightly when caged and over the last decade none of the kids have noticed. For us this if it had been an issue would have been a show stopper but we have worked around it, that said I have not been locked 24*7 until the last few years and then with breaks.
    It does make you careful and I would agree that it could make you feel distant and if so then I would agree the kids come first. With us it was the balance of using the honour system to allow the unrestrained closeness with the kids regularly that made the difference. Good luck to all.

Inkstar likes this.
  13. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Well for me my boy is very physical. We wrestle around constantly. And one time I didnt have my guard up, he bumped the cage. it freaked me out. My wife as of now isn't very controlling. She doesn't enforce chastity and we don't live an FLR. I think is she was like that I would manage. But she always me choices. Which sometimes I like depending on what's going on in our lives. But at other times I wish it was different. She has noticed lately that I am more into sex when she is forceful and more dominant. Who isn't? Lol so maybe once my 10 month old gets older things will change.

14. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    Mistress and I have a 2 year old at home and we are definitely in the 24/7 lifestyle. I address her as mistress when appropriate she also has no problem letting me know what's tasks she needs done in front of our son but I am asked differently then if we were by ourselves. Obviously certain aspects need to be hidden and as he grows the way we conceal our chastity lifestyle will have to evolve as well. We are both adult enough to know when the chastity play gets turned on or off around our child as we really don't want him to pick up on anything. I'd be more concerned when they're a bit older and a bit wiser to the world. Right now the only thing our son see's is how much I respect and love his mother.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice