Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    They should use this as a great way to clear the roads, A bunch of pets and sissy's with red hot bottoms courtesy of Mistress Michelle and Co shuffling down the road :)

Amber

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Well, all that would be a great idea if I had some here to beat!!
    The snow is still falling, hopefully it will hang around a while. tom, you are always going to get more snow than us, you are in the perfect spot for it!

So, the swelling has gone down enough now to see the stitches, 30 in each eye in case anyone was wondering! LOL I told pet, he said I must really be bored to be counting stitches! I really do have things to be doing, I just dont have the ambition to actually do them. Maybe later.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam, Actually I'm pretty close to the top of the mountain where I am and the snow tends to go over us and pile up more in the valley a few miles away. So it's a mixed blessing for me as I have a love/hate relationship with snow in that I don't like cold but like to play in the stuff until I get cold and wet.

60 stitches? what were they doing seeing how many they could place on your lovely face? Or were they just overcome by you and just forgot to stop on the first side so had to do the same number on the other side to cover their error! ;-) Seriously, it sounds like you're healing well and I'm glad to hear it. Please keep following the Drs. orders and know that things will get done eventually and that you'll have folks to beat, and that a little extra rest right now is good for you as you heal!!!. Plus we wouldn't want you to hit anyone in the wrong spots now would we?

4. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    LOL.. Boooooooy,,, Could I have fun with this....lololol..But,,,, "little voice...little voice.." [Thanks Pet..lol]

5. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    Glad you're doing well today MM. riki was supposed to go somewhere today but we had much more snow than they called for..close to 6 inches, so it's been a football day as I work on my shhhh school work..sorry MM.
    :help-0031::snow-087:

Rob

6. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    You know You and pet are welcome to come and play in My snow anytime!

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    MMMMMMMMM....6 inches of snow, we didnt get squat. It did snow pretty most of the day but it melted almost as soon as it hit the ground.
    I have spent most of the day shopping online, not doing much. I cant go out looking like this although if the sun was shining I might have ventured out, it dosent look right going out in sun glasses if its dark and dreary outside.

8. vickitransgirl

vickitransgirl Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    hi all.

it has been quite some time since i have been active on the Mansion, or anywhere else. i am sissy vicki, Owned by Mistress Michelle. i have now returned to Mistreses community, and was fortunate enough to be subjected to some fantastic playtime with Mistress, which She has asked me to record in Her journal.

approx 2 weeks ago Mistress and myself spoke about the need for a new maids outfit. Mistress chose a new outfit online for me to purchase, and after a week and a half of agonising waiting, it arrived.

today, on YM, Mistress instructed me to dress in my new uniform, in front of Her on cam, and we spoke for several minutes. Mistress then decided that it was time for my release, and told me that i would be allowed to cum. needless to say it was not very long until Mistress had me hard, and as i played with my sissy clitty on cam for Her, i was thinking all the while about what She would make me do with my sissy juice. sure enough..... after Mistress ordered me to cum in my hand, the very next command was "lick it up"........ and i did so, very willingly for Mistress, and thanked Her for the pleasure. i am sure Mistress will confirm that there was indeed a LOT of cum to be consumed as i showed it to Her before i complied with Her instructions.

i shall be posting pics of my new maids uniform on my profile shortly, and look forward to shareing more with you all.

thankyou again Mistress for our playtime. i very much look forward to the next time You allow me to release (whenever that may be!)

vicki.
    xxx

9. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow, that sounds like an AMAZING session, vicki! You are sooo lucky to have an understanding Mistress like the lovely Mistress Michelle! It is also nice to be able to cam like that with Her. (Dolly can't do things like that because of her restrictive circumstances...sigh)

Your new maid's uniform looks sissilicious on you, and it's pink! Since you came sooo hard, dolly is speculating that it could possibly be a LONG time before you are allowed again! A little birdie is also telling dollyanne that there may be some "whippin" involved in your future too! Whatever happens, it will be exciting to read more about your sissy adventures with Mistress Michelle! Congratulations!

Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

10. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    5:16 PM
    Dolly Anne, be careful what you wish for Mistress Michelle. Her eyes are still fragile, so we don't want to talk about whips right now as she could get 'backlash' during a session and open up her stitches.

My suggestion is that she carries on quietly at home, getting stronger with her husband for now, and directing her gurls and boys on-line.

MM, next time it snows perhaps you could stand outside with your eyes closed (or open, as you wish) and head back and let the silent snow fall upon your face and heal your eyes! No one will see you, and you may be able to wear slippers. (Caution... don't substitute this blink of an idea for your Doctor's advice.)

Respectful

11. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I have been struggling the last week or so trying to figure out exactly why I do this, why I feel the overwhelming need to be Mistress Michelle. Its funny what we become accustomed to over time, 10 years ago I would have never dreamed I would be in this position, but yet here I am. And if any of you think this is a cake walk I got news for you, it is hard, time consuming and can be extremly emotional, and painful. I'm not going into any of that, just sayin...I enjoy what I do but sometimes I do not think others realize how hard this can be. I get attached, what can I say, I get overly attached, it is My nature, and I care about each and every one of My slaves and or sissys, in different ways, which can cause problems in itself. But that is who I am.

December is not perticularly a good month for Me anymore so I guess thats why I am feeling stressed. I lost My best friend last December during this week to cancer and the month got worse as it went along, not counting all that happened the prior December.
    I have always thought about things like that, either reflecting back or looking forward, like, last year at this time, or next week at this time, does anyone else do that or is it just Me? It can be a good thing if what you are reflecting on or looking forward to is a good thing, but when its painful, not so good!
    Last month at this time we were in the middle of the Fall Gathering, now that was one of the good reflections.

I have been chatting alot with susie, yes, we are OK, she always has been there for us, and even though we have our issues, and Lord knows she has tons of issues of her own, she has and will always be a very special person in our lives. she means alot to Rick and I and I hope she always knows that. she will be making a trip down soon to see us, on her way to Georgia, it'll be nice to see her again, havent seen her since we were up there a few months ago.

Some of you may have seen vickis post a few back before this one, she is back now, she didnt have a computer to be around with Me for a long time but shes back now and will be keeping up to date now. she lives in Australia which sucks but we will make due. she is such a pretty little thing, I enjoy her soooo much.

And I was chatting with Linda as we do everyday and trying to figure out when we can make a trip to Wisconson, hopefully soon!! I miss them, alot! Maybe I can help out tiff in her workshop!! LMAO

rachels away at deer camp sighting in innocent animals for sport....bad bad sissy!!! That is NOT a sissy thing to be doing!! I miss her terribly.

So, thats it. Its way past breakfast time!

12. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    A very BIG hug from me to you and rick ..always a Goddess to me ..might see ya all sooner that you think on my way to mexico brrrrrrrrrrr :chores009:

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Wow it's all go in your house right now! :manga_champers:

Hopefully this December will past smoothly for your and the memories won't be too painful.

14. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh NO you didnt.....just wait tiffy....I'm going to get you and when I do, you will be laughing and crying all at the same time!!!!!

16. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle although I don't know you as well as some, please know I extend a warm hug to you as well! I know the feeling of loosing someone around the holidays.

In regards to the other side of your comments I was just having this conversation today with someone. I used to be a Dom in the true sense and I was telling them how hard that role is. It is the role with the most responsibility, the most work, and the most emotions, obviously being female adds to your emotions as that is just the way you are wired. Please know I for one, and I am sure others here, realize and appreciate the sincerity that you add to the position you have. Thanks for being real!

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Thanks xcitex, that was very sweet.
    I do love what I do, and for the most part I love the work and time that goes into it. And youre right...being Female does add another whole deminison to the emotional side of it. I am trying to control that part LOL A little hug here, a kiss there and plenty of :party0036:

Mistress Michelle

18. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I got tiff's original post in my email.
    I was wondering just how big a pile tiff stepped in.

Tiff you sounded like me in the original post, very bad idea when you aren't me. Sometimes not a good idea when you are me.

19. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    MM, I'm sorry that December is a hard month for you. I know it can be extra hard when you lose someone you love and when you almost lose your partner. But please know that the good thing about the present and the future is that you can have good things happen also, and you WILL have good things happen in December and all the other months and you and pet deserve it and are the wonderfulest!!!

I'm not sure if I should say this here publicly or in private so hope it's ok to say, but I'm really glad that you and susie have worked things out. I know she's a handful at time, but it's so clear how much she loves and adores you. So even if she drives you (and the rest of us crazy), it's part of who susie is.

Anyway, know that no matter how up or down you get, you're loved and have many friends who care about you.

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ok, I'm back LOL

I went into town this morning to have all these stitches removed, that wasent bad, now if the brusing will go away I'll have it made!!
    I told tiff I would be thinking about her while they were being removed cause no matter how much pain there would be it wouldnt come close to what she went through with those huge nipple rings she had riki install at the fall gathering, and although I wasent in any pain at all haveing them removed I was still thinking about you tiffy!

I guess you all saw that I have taken on jenny, shes in Georgia and will be sending her keys up for Me to control for her. Talked on the phone a bit last night, very nice I might add. Looking forward to having some keys around here to taunt someone with LOL

rachel is still away at deer/beer camp, she wont be home till Sunday and has no internet access or even a phone up there in the middle of NO WHERE, so I have been cut off, that in itself should earn her a whippin!

And then there is little pet, off to enjoy the sunny beaches of Mexico...now he will be gone for a freakin week! Then hes off to NYC, hes a busy boy, guess I need a longer leash and a stronger collar!

Well, soon pet and I will be going somewhere, either south to SC or North to Wisconsin...but somewhere!
    Save some snow for Me Linda!!!!!

21. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Ma'am,
    I am so glad to hear there was no pain involved for you. TIFF HAPPY...lolol

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    tiff....why dont you tell everyone here what you told Me when I asked you to build Me a snowman, it really was a precious answer...I LOVED it!!!!

Mistress Michelle

23. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh please do share!!

24. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    You know I will (save you some snow). I also told tiff to be prepared to do some sledding! We've got a great hill just up the road!! Now hurry up and get here!!!

25. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    lolol.. ok Ma'am...

I said to MM,,," i got Your snowman.. It's 4 1/2" long. and it wears a sterling silver coat. LOLOLOL"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice