Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    9:29 PM
    I love the French translation. It's always been one of My favorite things to use her own creations on her! It makes it that much sweeter. :happy0011:

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    MW tell pet to "Buck Up and Take It Like a Woman", lol.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

P.S. tiff Sherry doesn't need one of those

3. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    OMG... LMAO!!!
    Oh,, but NOW i'd have to say She does rachel.. Or at least You need it done...

Nice..nice..
    tiff..

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM

PMSL.... that's too funny!

5. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    well riki is almost back up to his old self, so we FINALLY used the paddle tiff made...how lovely...thanks again tiff..I am sure riki will thank you! lolololol. As for the order..oh yes, I would LOVE one...please lrt me know how quickly you can get one made....I'm thinking Xmas or if that's a rush...valentine's day!
    Rob

6. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    LOL.. Ms Rob,,
    I think Riki and I are even with the piercings. Pay backs are soooo sweet.. lol
    I would think You should have Your paddle by valentines day. I would have it by this Christmas, BUT,,,,, I'm getting pressured by [I won't mention MM's name.]a certain someone to make those Queening chairs first..lol I will sneak it in though.

tiff

7. Rachel

Local Time:
    tiff the ever helpful sissy.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

8. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I have just finished adding pictures of all the beautiful paddles, creations, that tiff made and brought to Me when they came down for the fall gathering. They are absolutly gorgous, I cant even describe how beautiful they truely are. tiff, I thank you from the bottom of My heart and I promise I will treasure them always, and use them wisely LOL
    I have also included the one she sent Me last Christmas, I wanted to have them all shown together. There is no way the pictures do these justice but its the best I can do.
    I am putting a picture here of the set, but in My album they are listed individually along with the type of exotic wood they were created from.

Mistress Michelle

Attached Files:

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    well my bottom is not thanking you tiff.

MM concernced sweetpea
    rachel

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    OMG....Ms Linda and tiff have set a Goal....I love Goals, they make you feel like what you want is obtainable, and thats important! Just sayin
    Check out MsLindas journel for Her big News!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

11. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    OMG.. LMFAO!!

In the famous words of MM,,,," you know you want it.." LOLOLOL

I love it..lol
    tiff

12. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    You are soooooo welcome Ma'am. I loved making them. and I will see to it that You get some of the "spring collection" when they come out..

tiff.

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    So....this was interesting this morning. My brother was coming by to pick up My dad for the day so I was in the kitchen getting breakfast together for pet and I, daddy had already eaten. Now I normally shut down the computer when company is coming, but My computer is in the back room of the house so I didnt because I didnt think My brother would have an interest to come back here. I was wrong LOL
    He wanted to check out the possibility of another bathroom so he tells Me to come with him so we can look at the situation. I am thinking, thats ok, I can walk faster than him, and push the button on the moniter, No problem!
    Hummmm......I forgot something!!!!! Last night I was taking the pictures of all the paddles, I never put them away, they were spread out on the floor right where I left them last night. Well, no hiding them!!! He walks in behind Me, looks down, and before he had a chance to say anything I said...Ummm, be careful not to step on My toys! LOL He says, in a funny tone, I do NOT even want to know what you have those for!!! LMAO The look on his face was priceless!!! One of those Kodak moments!!
    Anyway, aside from getting a new cell phone, that was the highlight of My day.....so far, its still early!

14. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    It is priceless when an unsuspecting family gets a brief peek into our lives, isn't it?

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    MM maybe you should have said, remember when you ripped the head off my Barbie doll? i now will show you what i have them for!

Now that expression would have been priceless.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

16. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    GREAT story Michelle!! Don't you wish you could be a fly on the wall of his home this evening??:manga_lolly:
    Rob

17. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Those paddles are just beautiful! I'm in awe of the work that Tiff has done. I've been marveling over the bench. Exquisite work. You are so very talented.

18. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Sorry, serial posting. The story about your brother is HILARIOUS!!! On Thanksgiving my dad wanted to show his stepdaughter our bedroom that we just had redone. They walk upstairs and all of the sudden I remember the books I have laying out on the end table. I was doing some research on rope bondage and had not just the books...but the ROPE out as well!!!! Sitting right on the coffee table. If they saw it, they never said a thing. I'm just waiting to see if my mom says anything to me. What can you do?

19. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Thats to funny Mistress Michelle and Goddess Jen lol i was busted by my son in the realm of crossdressing was a very strange conversation to say the least ..ps Happy Birthday Goddess Jen :cake-077::whipbang:

20. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Oh Ms Michelle, that's too funny!

Rachel, I like your idea, that would have scared the crap out of him!

I know my mother has a gut instinct that I'm kinky, that's why she hates me! She says I'm just like my dad! Well that's what you get if you name your daughter after someone who spent her screen life dressed top to toe in kinky outfits!!!

21. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank You Ma'am. [I'm blushing now.. I've been "spoke too" by Goddess Jen..WOW. ]
    The color's of the paddle's are the color of the wood/s. There is no stain or paint on them. Just a high quality clear varnish that "pulls" the grain out so so nicely.

PS- Keep this up and You may just find Yourself with a paddle or two..lol

Thank You.
    tiff

22. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress, that was a priceless story about your brother. I was just LMFAO after I read it. Rachel, I love your idea about tying it to a past event. He might live in fear from this day forward. One just never knows what is around the next corner!

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    No little pet, you never know whats around the corner, but you hope for what you want to find when you do finally turn the corner!
    Happy Anniversary on your 5 month lockup little pet, I do wish you were here with us so I could tease the hell out of you on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!! Hummm...5 months, wonder how much further you will be forced to go, only I know the answer to that!!!
    Well...cold, raining....what a dreary day!! I did manage to get alot of the Christmas decorations up, still have alot to do but its coming along!
    I wanted to get up what I could so pet can take some Christmas pictures for My album here like I did last year. I think I have enough up now for that and we will work on it tonight.

tiff....lp and I have been chatting alot lately about an isolation booth in My bedroom like you used to have, I am hoping you wouldnt mind building Me one when I see you next....PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well, I got some pictures added in My albums. Its always fun to have pet take pictures, I get to dress, and pet gets a hardon LOL

I have alot to do today, I want to get as much done as possible today cause tomorrow I am having eye surgery which is one of the reasons for getting the Christmas pictures done now. Its a cosmetic surgery to fix My drooping eyelids LOL, getting old SUCKS!!! But, since it is also considered medically nescasary our insurance will pay for it YEAH!!! Anyway, cant wait to see the results but they say 3 weeks or so looking like I was in a fight, that should be interesting! So, I will be around today, tomorrow up till noon, and then probably not again till maybe sometime late thursday. We'll see how I feel, and how well I can see! LOL

25. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Maam,

As I said privately, you are so lovely you don't need cosmetic surgery. But it's great that you are getting it done for medical reasons (not that having a medical reason is a good thing).

Anyway, if there is anything I can do for you while you're recovering please don't hesitate to call me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice