Do women like this stuff?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Mar 25, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    I've copied this section of a reply from me from another post but thought it relevant here. My mistress has told me chastity is her number one fetish and I have written previously about her recent no hands, no oral spontaneous orgasm while squeezing my balls while caged up;

"My mistress was all or nothing. Wearing the device x amount of time is one thing but long term orgasm denial and complete cease to masturbation another level. I had to make a decision; no chastity, or complete abandonment to her idea of chastity and orgasm denial forever which I knew would be extremely hardcore as she is a strict dominatrix and doesn't really desire penis-related sex and prefers cunnilingus, analingus and sadism. I chose the latter. It is very difficult sometimes and wonder if I've given away one of life's simple pleasures. As she has started to like it more and more it would be quite impossible to stay in this relationship and not live like this. There came a point where I realised that it is such a big sacrifice and effort to then cheat the system and reset orgasm denial behind her back that it would be an exercise in pointlessness."

So yes, some women genuinely like male chastity and all that goes with it and though of course consensual, is quite insistent on it.

Gabriellia likes this.
  2. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think male chastity is a large scale from people self locking for a few hours as a kink at one end all the way up to someone totally dominated 24x7x365 being cuckolded or totally ignored etc everything else falls somewhere on that scale and while one woman may like something on that scale the thought of something at the other end might bore or horrify her. As we all continue our chastity journey's we may move up and down this scale.

I think the biggest issue as someone else mentioned it seems a lot of women don't understand what its like to have a cock and want to jerk off all the time and that's understandable, a lot of women feel like they have to please men in the bedroom and how can they do that if they cant get to his cock? we have been doing chastity for a couple of years now and I still don't think my KH fully understands why I like it but she still really enjoys it and we seem to be slowly working our way up the scale, im sure we will eventually settle somewhere on it we are both happy.

Im with some of the other comments, it can take very little effort to be a keyholder and I think it would be unreasonable for a partner to not at least try it for the sake of the other and would be a relationship red flag for me.

knightly likes this.
  3. Cicada Bluemoon

Cicada Bluemoon New member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    Honestly don't really know if they do. It's hard to find a female person even online who understands what it does mean to a man to do such a thing for someone, alongside with the other kink, like bondage, or crossdressing...etc. I don't really know how to be successful in this search, not online and nor IRL.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  4. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    #29 CS2, Mar 28, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    I think when you first start talking to someone its far too soon to bring this up in the first few months of a relationship unless they mention things like this first, a lot of people would run a mile, not to say they arnt in to it or could be just its far too soon, work out if you even like each other and it may go somewhere first!

5. Cicada Bluemoon

Cicada Bluemoon New member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Well ye, did not want to say to "start" with this, but to slowly work out. Although I might not the good person for this view, as I am very bad at relationships.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  6. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    [QUOTE="JaySaysYes, post: 685116, member: 72170"

/Snip/

I calculated the odds of finding a woman, the original kind that don't have penises, on a male chastity web site, that doesn't like male chastity, and it quickly approached zero. But I would love to be wrong.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!
    Very funny. :)

Such a thing would be an oddity, I concede, but even the other is diminishingly small. May not be popular, I don't think women think of sex in anything like the frame of the male's view. I've tried with more than one to broaden their perspective, and - just no interest. It's supposed to "just happen" - he does all the work, all the romancing, all the planning, all the spending, and she gets to enjoy. Becoming a real problem in the dating world, I understand. (Women want 6 foot tall, 6 figure income, 6 pack abs, and 6+ inches; that's like 0.1% of the population, or less, and the income and the abs are automatically at odds with each other, unless he's a Blue Blood or Trust Fund Baby. And those who ARE in that realm? Scarlett Johansen likely isn't even a 10 to them, and they're FLOODED with women throwing themselves at these guys. They have the same sense of scarcity as the girl next door - there is no scarcity issue, for them. Only for the men, who have to work to attain those markers listed, and hey, if you're not 6' tall - she doesn't even notice you're male. :-( )

CS2 likes this.
  7. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    #32 CS2, Mar 28, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    Yeah the dating scene is a mess right now, especially for the younger generations, as you say most women seem to want all the 6's and are chasing all the 8,9,10 blokes but those blokes are just having their fun and banging whoever they want not leaving much for the rest of us. Seems to me an average women may be able to bang a rich and/or hot guy but he would never settle when her but then from that point she's like well I dated that guy and he was hot so sets her expectations accordingly for the future not realising guys like that only want to bang and not a relationship. The people who would want a relationship are totally overlooked as she thinks she can do better

Now im cured of my need for PIV through chastity training I think if I ever became single again I would just self lock or visit a dom and get them to take on KH duties

Dianna1395 likes this.
  8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    And I’ll just be out there banging the hot chicks that think I want a relationship :D.

Although, I’m not 6 foot tall or earn 6 figures… I guess it’s a matter of confidence.

CS2 likes this.
  9. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good on you lol! :cool::strong:

10. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I guess it’s about your interpretation of hot. The standard overly skinny chick, big breasts, fake lips and excessive make-up has never done anything for me.
    I’ve always need drawn to a particular intriguing feature. For my wife it was her piercing blue eyes… I just got lucky that the rest of her was pretty damn good too!

knightly, Dianna1395 and CS2 like this.
  11. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    We are in our 6th year of Male Chastity. When I brought up the subject and showed my Wife what a cage was. We couldn't get one here fast enough. Over the last few years, I have asked her if she is bored of it and did she want to stop. She told me she will let me know if and when she gets bored of it. I have mentioned this before, but my Wife (KH) has told me she wishes she had known about Male Chastity and cages years ago, she says I would have been wearing one from the start. She likes everything about Male Chastity and I think she has shaped me into a better man. It's not about me anymore, it's all about her and how she feels. So, I would say my Wife likes it and I don't see anything changing any time soon...

Gabriellia, denied_one and jcesarsk like this.
  12. MrPickle

MrPickle Active member

Local Time:
    Do they like it?

I'd say "If they didn't.. They do now".
    Or
    "If they don't. They soon will".

13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    That's a great question.

14. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    My wife loves her new lifestyle. Outstanders would call it kink.
    It gave her the opportunity to find herself.

And sexual weirdness is the definiton of people with a narrow minded head about things they never got in touch with. (excluding things with potential legal isues)

remyruff and Dianna1395 like this.
  15. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Count me as one of the lucky ones as my Goddess @n2toys REALLY loves keeping me locked up in a cage and having sole control of my orgasms & erections. I'm also certain She loves BDSM; but only as the Dominant as she'll often get insanely wet when from binding me, pegging me, torturing me, etc... don't think She can fake that part. Case-in-point; awhile back I had brought up a sensory depravation leather hood and Her first response was 'No' as it was a bit too much; after awhile She gave me permission to order one and the day it arrived we were doing a test fit and She found herself getting wet while putting the hood on me; it's now pretty much a default item for me during play nights as She loves it on me.

My Goddess has often mentioned locking me in a cage is the 2nd best thing we have done with our marriage taking the #1 spot - heck, now wondering if the cage beats out our kids... :cool: - She has stated I'll be caged for the rest of my life and while may sound a bit morbid even commented I'll be buried with my cage still on...

Back to BDSM in general; as mentioned my Goddess is ONLY interested if She's the Dominant. Many years ago before chastity I had initiated some bondage play and started by tying Her to the bed; She did NOT see any turn-on at all and was pretty much not at all interested - however, tying me up and She's in Her zone and LOVES to hear and watch me suffer. Previously She never had any sadistic tendencies; at least that She was aware of - That Goddess has very much been awakened... Fuck, She's awesome! Sorry...

16. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I love how you tell, that your wife gets insanely wet by dominating you.
    It is the same in my case.
    I never have seen hard swollen labia on her except since we practice kinky stuff.

17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    If my partner didn't like it I wouldn't be wearing it.

We are both creatures oh habit though. I am usually out for our weekend which is mid week, if i put it on early (just to avoid temptation by my own hand) she will scold me.

If its not on, on our Sunday morning...there would be trouble.

For all the other stuff, well she doesn't not like it, it just seems we never get around to it.

18. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    And to add / For What It's Worth; another example of at least my Goddess' perspective of caged chastity.

One of my initial cheap evaluation period cages was one that had several rings encompassing & surrounding my shaft as part of the primary cage; when looking to upgrade to a custom cage my Goddess initially did not care for the Mature Metal Jail-Bird with the longitudinal bars and just the front & rear cross ring as it didn't 'look' as confining & secure until I showed Her the option of adding an additional mid-ring. At that point it was... "Oh, I like that! Order it."

19. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Indeed this is how we progressed into chastity play as well. Turns out she already knew she wanted chastity and I didn't even know what it was. When it became obvious she did not want to be tied down but loved tying me up my mind began to wander. With just a touch more guidance from her and I was soon locked up and even thought it was my idea (for a short time until it became obvious she knew exactly what she was doing and by then it was way too late).

So yeah, there are women who do really love this!

true42, Rectrix, MSDB321 and 2 others like this.
  20. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Also somewhat the same RE not knowing about chastity play / life-style. I found myself lurking here on this site more-and-more and then one day brought up to my Goddess about wearing a key (She understood) and Her response was "I've wondered if you'd do that for me?"

Rectrix and M@rcellus like this.
  21. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Depravation indeed!

22. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    My wife of 30 yrs (then) learned about my lingerie fetish/fantasy and initially just sought to satisfy my fantasies. She had me wear lingerie in private, Then that progressed into fully crossdressing and then She learned about cages and brought one home one day. Once She realized the control She could enjoy and the benefits to be derived, She was all in. For the past 8 yrs, the rest is history and now, you could not take the key away from Her.

elindles and Rectrix like this.
  23. CZSteve

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Well, that may have been a Freudian slip spelling typo on my part... :cool:

24. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I'm a woman and I like it. I introduced husband to it (he was boyfriend, then).

Husband submits to it because I want him to. There's nothing "weird" about it.

locked_top, Sexy Slave 69 and MSDB321 like this.
  25. CaramelMochaBoss

CaramelMochaBoss Caramel skin. Likes to be boss in bed.
    Verified Female

Manila, Philippines
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Yes i enjoy it alot.

I do it because i find it fun to torment guys in some kinky ways.. chastity is one of them.

locked_top likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice