Wife asked me to lock up again

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastity2024, Apr 21, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Chastity2024

Chastity2024 Active member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    We were just talking about the key tonight at dinner. She made a joke saying she thinks she lost it. lol I think she’s happy with me pleasing her. She made a comment saying this is the longest I’ve been locked up and I told her it’s totally up to her how long I’m in here and she smiled big as if she wanted to torture me.

2. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    I sent her a pretty honest text today when she was a work about it. It seems like she accepting it more and more. I am taking it at a snails pace as a lot have suggested. I told her it’s up to her when we have PIV and she just laughed at me as if I’m not going to. I also bought her a brand new wand that she’s wanted for awhile so I’m hoping that gets me another week or two locked up while she get her pleasure.

3. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Things look to be progressing nicely for you.

4. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    I think so. I gave her 3 orgasms last night and she gave me none. She used her wand to get me going. Said I may get PIV tonight but she also made a joke that I might cum before I can even get out of my cage.

Curious40ish and spider203 like this.
  5. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Thank you for your suggestions but I think we already have the best solution for us. I like to have my keys secure and would not be really happy with anything less secure than a safe that is fastened down so that breaking in would require some serious metal cutting in our bedroom. Hiding the key would be just as good, but it does carry the risk that my wife would put the key in her pocket and lose it before she got round to hiding it. I suppose it would give her the chance to pretend she had lost it - she did something like that once. I don't think numbered seals are satisfactory unless your keyholder is willing and able to exact a punishment for inappropriate breaking of the seal.

HouseboyForHer and Chastity2024 like this.
  6. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    I understand. So if hiding is not optimal, well, I'm not sure I can suggest anything better. Sorry!

Peace!

Chastity2024 likes this.
  7. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    My KH mentioned that it’s been 7 days since locked. I was so excited that she is still game. I told her I got a new cage coming. She was worried I wanted a urethral cage. I kinda laughed and let her know that I wasn’t interested at all in that. She smiles and said good cuz that is where she draws the line and would t be interested. I laughed and asked if she wanted to see it and she said yes. I showed her and explained I wanted something easier to clean since she hasn’t unlocked me in 7 days my current cage is 6 years old. She was totally ok with it. Cage will be here Monday. I can’t wait.

8. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    She gave me PIV this evening. She can’t go more then a week or two with out. I cleaned up and left it off for about an hour. After that hour I figured if I want this to continue like the last 7 day I better lock up. She went down to see if it was there and to her surprise it was. She asked if I was going to do this long term and I told her possibly. We shall see.

9. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    After leaving the keys out again last night for her she took them this morning and hid them. I almost unlocked myself this am since I was experiencing morning wood. I don’t know if she understands how excited that make me when she does that. We have a busy week coming up so we shall see if I get any release.

296512741, bondinchas and spider203 like this.
  10. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    So did you get off? I’m assuming you did.

Glad to hear things are going well so far.

11. Chastity2024

Local Time:

Yes I got off. She made me give her an O first just in case I came in a few seconds. Luckily I lasted about 2 minutes.

12. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    When we first tried waiting a little longer I was pretty young. Our first child was about 18 months then too. It didn’t work so well. I had no ability to wait a week, and my wife didn’t want me waiting long either. Even now she doesn’t want me waiting long. Anyway, your situation reminds me of my own, minus the longer waiting time haha. Hope it continues to go well!

Chastity2024 likes this.
  13. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Thank you. I’m trying to take it as slow as possible. She has had me locked since Saturday night when we had PIV. We go camping this weekend and I kind of hope she forgets the keys at home. That would make it my longest locked.

14. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Funnily enough mine came off for Valentine’s Day after 105 days orgasm free. I was asked on Saturday about where my cage is. I put it on immediately and I love the feeling of wearing it again.

I am not saying a word but I would prefer permanent chastity and to try 200 days and see what happens. We have discussed a zero orgasm lifestyle of me as I am more attentive and focused. We have been into this for four and a bit years and every time gets longer and easier. Last time Miss has started to enjoy caning me as well. See what happens

good luck

296512741 likes this.
  15. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    I finally was more honest with my KH. I Explained to her that I would like this more 24/7 versus a few days a week Or just during sex. After quite a long talk, she said that she is OK to continue with it and see where it goes and that she’s open to it long term. I am obviously not mentioning anything about being unlocked masturbating PIV any of it. I hope we can continue on this road.

Chili-boy, Rafster and CS2 like this.
  16. Chastity2024

Local Time:
    Something has changed since talking with the KH yesterday. Tonight she got heavy into teasing me. She grabbed my cage a few times and would laugh every time when doing it. She said somethings and said she will probably keep me locked through the weekend. I ask her when she thinks I can O again and she said I don’t really know. When in bed she says with a huge grin that she used her wand on herself when I stepped out of the bedroom for a minute. Then right before she went to sleep she mentioned having me eat her out tomorrow. All I know is I’m excited to keep going. This was pretty unexpected.

Curious40ish, 296512741 and CS2 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice