A bit more detail

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by blue265983, Apr 11, 2013.

1. blue265983

blue265983 Member

Employed
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    In my previous threads I haven't really said a lot about myself so I thought I'd try my best now to give it a go :)

I'm a very submissive respectful person towards women and always have been, I am looking for a Mistress and also someone who would possibly be into the cuckolding lifestyle it's been a fantasy of mine for a long time now.

I am new to the lifestyle but in a way I don't see that as a bad thing as I can be molded into whatever kind of submissive the right person wants me to be.

I do have certain limitations but I would rather discuss them in private than openly advertise them on the forum :)

Permanent chastity isn't something I'd rule out and would be more than willing to do if I found the right person and had been with them for a fair amount of time.

I currently work full time and I'm going to be studying in October but with the open university so I can continue full time work.

I am based in Cornwall at the moment but would be more than willing to re-locate for the right person.

I would love for the chance to find the right dominant person in my life and I know I wouldn't look back if I did. I'm great fun, a really nice person and have an active social life as well.

I hope this entices the right person and makes me sound a little more approachable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice