A solution to Painful night erections

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Mar 16, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    This works for me, its not for everyone.

I have been into chastity for almost 10 years now....Even after so much time the night time awakenings have always been very troublesome. When first put into chastity after a break I would be woken up to 6 times a night every night and at best that might come down to 3 times per night where I would have to get up and walk around while it subsided.

I am a bit demented in that I have also dabbled in chemical castration...which did not work for me either...I like having working male hormones, its what drives my motivation dynamo.

What I have discovered is a balance...that I have no side effects (for me) other than I no longer get hard during my sleep...It does not seem to impact my ability during play time...or anything else for that matter...it just helps me sleep.

There is a drug called Siterone which is a Androgens which when taken regularly in high doses results in chemical castration....but taken in very low doses seems to do nothing more than end night time erections.

What worked for me is I took a 1 x 50Mg siterone pill per day until I noticed my night time erections fade (usually takes about 3-4 days), THEN STOP, you will find that even after you stop the effect continues to grow..ie your erections become weaker at night. Then as the cycle goes your night time awakenings will start again...at this time take a tablet one a day (maybe two days ) then stop again, using your night time erections as a gauge, over time you will find what works best for you. To give u an idea you would have to take 2-4 tablets continuously per day for 6 weeks to actually reach castration level...so we are talking really low dose here, not trying to reduce libido or anything like that...just help one sleep.

For me I take only about one tablet per WEEK now. Sleep is continuous, chastity is what it should be enjoyable and kept in a constant state of arousal rather than sleep deprivation, which to me was a chastity killer. Sometimes mistress makes me wait until my erections hurt again...then she is the boss...:) But Mistress also recognizes I am more useful with no sleep deprivation too.

Google in house pharmacy, you can get siterone there...if anyone has private questions PM me :) Or post here :)

I know how bad night times can be, and how much suffering a sub will put up with, and how addictive chastity is...but sleep deprivation is not fun, I hope this information helps someone in that situation. Note I am 49 years old, I don't need to reproduce any more :) I would not recommend dabbling in this stuff if your still intending to produce children...Been doing this for 7 months now...and not going back to sleep deprivation.

Tom Cross likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I was wondering how long it would be before someone raised this as an option.

Not quite sure of the dose but the technique is OK .
    With the caveat that you should be fit and not wanting any kids as with some Anti Androgens the effects can be persistent even after you stop taking the drug with regards to fertility.

Xx Wendy

Tom Cross likes this.
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    I just get to run my caged throbbing cock under the cold tap....soon shrinks me down again.

Tom Cross likes this.
  4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Wendygirl makes a good point even traces of these drugs can impact pubescent people. I also forgot to mention I found low dose Siterone a lot less side effect than Finasteride. While Finasteride does something similar but 3 months on the hair drug left me feeling pretty dark depressed. One would think that it would be the other way around, but not for me.

Tom Cross likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice