1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Butt Plug Harness

Discussion in 'The Mall (Everything Else)' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 7, 2009.

1. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Collared and Owned

I have previously owned a standard run-of-the-mill cock ring front strap type of butt plug harness and definitely learned to hate that thing during extended wear. Mistress didn't like it either, primarily because she wasn't able to keep me in my CB-6000 however =P
    After sporadically looking online every now and then, I happened upon a shop called "Purple Passion" and it wasn't very long before my Mistress bought their V-style open front butt plug harness.
    The device is excellent since I no longer have to endure annoying cock ring irritation as well as finally being able to be belted and plugged simultaneously. The harness offers four buckling adjustable straps. When finally contorted to one's body and locked in place, your butt plug will not be coming out anytime soon...

Hmmm... perhaps I'll be uploading a few photos later on today to demonstrate ;D

While this thread is rather old, please let me know if anyone would be interested in the exact link.

2. slave stroppy

slave stroppy senior member

i should like to see the link please

3. philfred

philfred Lucy x Staff Member Moderator

The one I bought from devus works really very well with the cb6000, cb6000s and the cb3000 - my profile picture shows the front view!

4. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Member

Most full-fledged continuous-crotch chastity belts can accommodate a Butt Plug on the Anal Slot making them extremely suitable for long-term wear in public. Nothing unusual. I'm currently buttplugged in steel chastity. As fora video link of me bucking my chastity belt with a Steel Rattler Butt Plug secured under the crotch plate... and heading out in public... see link in my signature below.

It's EXTREMELY comfortable, but sometimes it's frustrating to have to endure being continuously assfucked (by the steel rattler butt plug) and having a feeling that my penis permanently stuck in a "vagina" (belt's penis tube).

5. onestopkinkshop

onestopkinkshop New Member

i have this ONE and it works very good and its comfortable with my mature metal cage i don't get the pinching, the leather around the ring is a little thick there so it prevents the two rings from touching and therefore pinching my skin.
    ill put it on and post some pictures. and at our site put FB15 in the coupon box to take 15% off.

6. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Collared and Owned

7. jeffro

jeffro New Member

Google Aslan Leather Fave Plug Harness. I've had one for over a year and it fit's great, hides well under clothes and doesn't interfere with my device.