Caged Wolf? How an Alpha became the Omega...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Caged Wolf, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Seasoned, So true, and all it would have taken is a quick ring on the cell...Very poor judgement on my part for sure.

i will try to post an indepth update on all the goings on this evening. Right now it's time to wake up Mistress Wolf and Little one..

2. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Wow, this last week or so has been huge! From Mistress Wolf cracking down on me (as I have been begging for), great sex, and so much progress on Mistress's search for a suitable playmate!

Mistress has kept me even more under her thumb lately, asking more of me, but still giving me enough rope to be able to hang myself with it... "This, this, and this need to be done...", then leave me to my own devices to get it all done. She has also been more direct in her comments and direction. It's great!

As for the Playmate search, it is looking very good for the gentleman She has been chattinig with. She had me invite him to our Social Club party Friday evening, adn he actually showed up! Very well dressed, polite, not pushy. They talked several times thru the course of the evening, getting to know each other better. Several of our freinds privately spoke to Mistress Wolf and gave her their thought and impressions of him, all good! He messaged Saturday to thank Mistress and i for inviting him and for the opportunity to meet. my gut instinct (which is normally very good) gives a favorable raing, not that my opinion matters....

Mistress has mentioned She has spent a lot of time this weekend playing Friday thru her mind, and thinking forward to possilbe scenarios that involve him. Also, on the drive home the Friday night/Saturday morning the conversation turned to how his involvement would interact in our relationship. From that conversation, it looks like i will be serving him, if and when the time comes.

Being paged for bed, will continue tomorrow.

3. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Good Morning, All!

to continue: Need to reword a little, If he becomes a regular guest in Mistress's home, i wil be expected to treat him with the respect due to him, to ensure he is comfortable, etc. I will not be "serving" him as I do Mistress Wolf, but we will see how things play out.

Also, while at the Social Club party Friday evening, i was helping in the kitchen, as i normally do, but was in a really good mood, and having fun, joking with the Club owner, etc. Theme of the party was Naughty School girls, so lots of short plaid skirts, etc, and the club was decorated with school items. In the course of it all i made a funny comment, Club owner jokingly tells Mistress Wolf "He's so bad, he should be spanked". Mistress agreed, walked out of the kitchen, picked up a wooden ruler from one of the tables, returned to the kitchen and gave me a sharp whack on the butt, just one, but that is only the second time Mistress has ever physically disciplined me, and the first time with intent AND in public!

As i said it was a huge weekend!

ImHerSissyBitch and Stechassy like this.
  4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    And Mistress Wolf has continued to comment on her thoughts adn dreams. She has begun envisioning the first time with him, the where, how, etc. He has also commented thru e-mail that he is VERY interested in continuing and seeing how it goes. They have both mentioned having questions for the other, but have not been able to match up a time to chat again.

Mistress Wolf has several questions for him. His profile mentions his previous profile, which alludes to some D/S play (him as Dom). Mistress wants to discuss this aspect as She is not looking for a Dom, or another sub, but for an equal. She has also mentioned asking how he feels about our realtionship nd how he sees his and my positions if things work out.

Beyond the search, things are good. i have been allowed to please Mistress several times this week, including today while home for lunch. i am back in voluntary lock-up again, and the Jailbird has been very comfortable today, ALMOST enough to forget I have it on, but then "Oh, yeah, I'm locked up!"

Usul likes this.
  5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Day 2 in the jailbird, still very comfortable. Mistress told me to take it off overnight, but it went back on first thing this morning.

IM with the prospective is ongoing as i type, questions and answers, some flirting, all good things!

6. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Jailbird is off for the night, maybe for the weekend, not sure yet... Wore it 12 hours Wednesday, out that night, then back in for 39 hours with no problems once it settles in, and as long as I keep the lower portion of the ball ring lubed.

Mistress Wolf told me last night that She still isn't sure about me being locked up, She likes seeing me naturea, not in a shiny metal cage. i asked if she wanted me to take it off for the night, and She never replied, just giggled a little when I shook it. she understand why i desire to wear it, to me it's a very physical remider of my situation, and a way to show my faithfulness to her and Mistress C.

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Was out of the Jailbird all weekend, no playtime, but a very good weekend none the less.

i love Mistress Wolf, and she obviously loves me. It shows in the way She looks at me, cares for me, worries about me, and even the way she laughs at the stupid little things i do.

Example, i bought some new mens underwear, these are designed to hold cradle the balls and hold the rest straight up the front. i'm large enough that the head sticks out the top of the pouch/tube. my normal evening clothing is just my briefs, so i was walking around with the head poking out in plain sight (after Little One went to bed, of coourse!). Ever time Mistress saw me she would just crack up laughing/giggling, etc... Seeing Her with that smile and the happiness on her face was well worth the price paid!

On the playmate front: Mistress Wolf told me last evening She had woken up Sunday morning very horny (i was out on an approved motorcycle ride) due to a dream about kissing her prospective for the first time! Fingers crossed, but this is going along swimmingly!

8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    New bout with depression kicking in. between work, life, and a few other things it's hard to maintain a positive outlook. I've been working too hard, trying to do too much for too long, and it's hurting me body and spirit. Tried over the weekend to do something very positive, and today it blew up in my face, total door slam. I should know better than to get my hopes up about something, it's just not my place in life to have things go the easy way.

Maybe when the hurting stops i'll be able to share the details, but for now this wolf is going to his den, going to curl up, try to sleep, and hope tomorow is a better day.

UKgreedyus likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    @Caged Wolf please don't be sad cos it don't do no good and it makes you very poorly after a bit.

10. permanentslave

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    *giving caged wolf a man hug and handing him a beer.*

stay strong. been there too often bro.

11. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you jemima and Mistress Sonia's slave... Thought about having a drink or two, but i know better than to combine depression and alcohol...

I'm just sore adn tired from working too hard, not asking for down time to recover, but going from work to major project, and spending a good amout of the weekend at hard labor on another project. i'm just recovering from a leg injury that put me even farther behind, and summer is over without any campinig trips or vacation time. Work situation is still bad, lost a co-worker to a medical issue, adn instead of hiring anotehr person the boss has me picking up the majority of the extra load. Went from 36-40 hour weeks to 47-50 hour weeks, AND he wants me to work standby weekends and evenings... This has all been building, but i was managing...

i know this is going to sound a little lame, but the tipping point was a puppy...

To explain; I've been helping on a volunteer project for a rescue kennel, and in the course of working there i got attached to one of the rescue pups, beautiful little girl whose had a rough start and needs a forever home and a bunch of love to get her on track. Mistress Wolf and i discussed the ins and outs over the past week, went over Sunday so Mistress and Little One could meet her, finally submitted an adoption application Sunday evening and was feeling pretty good about it. Monday afternoon i received the reply from the rescue, and they declined my application, not because we'd be the wrong home, but because our fenced yard didn't meet their requirement. I didnt't realize how attached i'd already gotten to the pup until i found out i couldn't add her to our family.

Some will say "It's just a dog, get over it", but dogs have always been a part of my life, they are not pets but family, We are their pack, they are like our kids... for me to open my heart and my life to another pup and the committement that involves, and to have Mistress's blessing to do so, then have it end with a blunt "No" just pushed me over the edge. Put bluntly it hurts....

12. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    course it will, thinking you gonna has a lovely little puppydog and not being able to will makes you sad. Have a look and see if theres another one that need looking after.

13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    thank you, jemima.

14. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Just a quick pre-weekend update.

i am doing better, still not happy about the pup issue, but not much I can do. Life goes on, and i only hope they can find her the home she needs and deserves.

i also spoke with Mistress Wolf this week (again) about the way 'asks' me to do things. She will often be more verbally forceful with Little One than with me. i attempt to help her turn that way of direting/correcting towards me, adn help her deal with Little One more as the Tween she is.

Been a busy week at work again, 8 hours o/t...it helps the paycheck, but not the home life.

Need to go get Mistress Wolf and little one up for the day.

thanks to all who follow and send thoughts!

permanentslave likes this.
  15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Working my way out of the dump... Made it throught the weekend, got quite a bit done, spent quality time with Mistress Wolf and Little One, and got my chores done... Monday morning while getting ready for work i turned wrong and my lower back went out again. With Monday being a holiday here, and my Chiropractor taking Tuesday's off, i won't be able to get it adjusted back into place until tomorrow morning (Wednesday). At work i'm still having to pull my load, no way to take it easy, so i just work through it. Right now I am miserable, already took the maximum dosage of Advil and it didn't touch it. Hot shower helped some for a little while. probably sleep on the heating pad tonight...

i can't afford to be hurt again! between missed work, chiropractic bills, etc the last round hurt. Have a halloween party at the Social club Friday, a club meeting Thursday and Saturday, and still have a lot of things to get done on the weekend. Too much to do already, i can't fall behind again.
    Mistress is understanding about it, but i know it frustrates her, between the back problems and the migraines, the stress from work, and everything elsei feel like i am letting her down and not beig there for her as i should be. i'm really trying to simplify my life so i can concentrate on her, it's just hard to cut everything loose and take the loss on the time and money i put into things before the power shift.

bedtime, hoping for a restful night... wish me luck!

16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @Caged Wolf Hey you. . As they say shit happens. . I work for myself and it's been pretty terrible last few weeks too many hours and not time at home and with the family. Take the positive that your a Mistress understands and supports you as does mine and move forward with the love a very strong woman :)
    All the best
    Lucy x

@Mistress Deborah love you don't say that enough sometimes xx

Mistress B likes this.
  17. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you Philfred. i love Mistress Wolf, and just feel like i haven't been able to show just how much lately.

After a good nights sleep and a visit with the bone cruncher i'm feeling better, not great, but better. Will see how it holds up through work today.

18. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    My chiro says heat is no good on a bad back, he says an ice pack for 20 minutes. Might want to check with your chiro and see what they say on the matter. Exercise with a fitness ball everynight can do wonders also. Just some suggestions. I know how terrible it is having a bad back ;)

19. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I have talked with my Chiro, and heat in moeration, preferably cycled with icepacks. I probably need to get the Hottub up and going again... Chiro got a lot of movement, lower back is still sore, but doig better. If I didn't have to work bent over it's probably be much better....

20. dboy

dboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Yoga is a long term solution to getting your back in shape

guest 2942 likes this.
  21. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    You might want to check with your doctor about taking vitamin B complex as they are known mood enhancers. They really seem to help me when life keeps trying to kick me down :)

22. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thank you dboy and ineverknew for the info. Will look into both!

23. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh i wud love a hot tub.

24. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @jemima we have one of them. It's great and me and @Mistress Deborah will often spend time in hot bubbles with music and wine. .. ;) .... Lucy x

25. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please philfred is it in the garden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice