CB6000S Anti pull out swelling problems

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by justin2291, May 16, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    I have recently been ordered to used the points of intrigue after I pulled out and could not get back in and had to ask to be freed (she was not pleased) however the points of intrigue work well but when the device was removed after 2 days I had quite bad swelling on my penis, my skin was not damaged but it was obvious from trying to get erect whilst locked it has caused swelling.

It looks quite bad and just wanted to ask if anyone else found this problem whilst using the points of intrigue as it appears that they have now been discontinued from sale (could this be the reason why)

I was going to try the KSD-G3 inserts but have heard that these too can cause skin damage etc., Just wondered why the swelling happens when using the points but not as much as when I wear the device without.

I have tried going to a smaller ring size, this makes the device more secure but after around 8 hours I have leakage trouble after urinating (like its to tight around the ring) so then have to revert back to the next size up.

Thanks for any advice and help you can give on this, hope you all are doing well.

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:41 PM
    These are problems a lot of us have experienced, justin. You can try filing the points down a little, that may help. The smaller ring is obviously squeezing your urethal tube, you just have to try and squeeze it out.

3. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Thanks for the advice, It would be ok if it wasn't for the points of intrigue causing the swelling which is the reason it has to be removed after a short period. Some days I can tolerate a smaller ring and this is more secure but other days my body seems to be different and I cant tolerate it due to chaffing or tightness of the ring.

Thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice