Chastity Managment Site

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dereknor, Dec 8, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Hi Everyone,

I noticed that many people like chastity games. Like random chastity times, others adding time to the own chastity by commenting to a thread or other games.

I have seen a few of such sites, where you can roll dices, or just let random persons add time. but they were all pretty simple, without real design or fun, very pure to the point without any kind of community.

As a Webdesigner, I once made a website to count the time of chastity. It was just for personal use, to give friends the chance to add time to my chastity. I havent used it much since that time, but I always thought about making it a site for everyone else who enjoy. I saved the domain "www.time2cum.com" for that. (not much to see there at the moment anymore).

I just had the idea to make it a small community. Where you can register and put your own chastity in it. So your misstress, girlfriend or wife can manage the chastity online, just add or take away time from everywhere. Or make it open for everyone else to add a day (just like these "every comment adds one day to my chastity" threads). Maybe even some nice games to add or take away days. Maybe a forum, or chat, such usual things.

I also made a small wheel that could be used there:
    http://www.time2cum.com/wheel.html

Which could be set individual for everyone. There can also be games or polls to decide if the final orgasm should be a normal or ruined one. Or maybe games or polls just for different punishments or orders.
    I know that chaste guys enjoy to be the toy for different woman. I'm just curious if people would be interested in such a page.

Could be a good chance for couples who just like to show off to others, or singles who just like to enjoy other woman adding time to their chastity, or woman who like to make other guys chaste, or just for personal use. There could also be some kind of calender, so you can see at which time the year you have been chaste or cum. There are so many possibilities. I'm just not sure how many would like that, specially doms. Because that page wouldnt work without enough doms ;)

Sine Die likes this.
  2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    as you said the trick would be getting enough female KH to join the site.they seem to be few and far between.

3. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    That's really cool little web app... Might show my wife it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice