Dimension Issues with Erections

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by bringback, Mar 30, 2011.

1. bringback

bringback Member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    I submitted a review a little while ago in which I mentioned that my current Jailbird is just a little bigger than optimal in all three main dimensions: cage diameter, length, and base ring diameter. One symptom of the problem is that when I take a shower and things get soapy and slick down below, the device slides about 1/4 of the way down my dick and dangles rather improperly. Another issue is that when I get aroused with the cage on, the erection pushes the cage away from my body quite a bit, and the resistance from the cage forces quite a bit of the erection back into my body. Since I can grow a fair bit inside the cage, the result is a half erection that leaves a small part of the base of my dick uncovered by the cage, with only the end of my dick bent. I've attached some very crude scratchings to give you an idea of the difference between the state of things when flaccid and erect.

Now I'm assuming this erection issue is caused by the extra space that I have in the device. Can anyone tell me which of the 3 main dimensions (cage diameter, length, and base ring diameter) is most related to this problem? For example, I imagine that having a tighter cage diameter that grips my erection the instant it starts growing would help prevent any significant rigidity developing, meaning the erection is stifled before it starts to push the cage away. I think also a tighter base ring diameter could help hold things higher up on my balls, and therefore decrease how far the cage can pull away from my body and provide a squeeze to my balls to discourage erection. Overall, I'm assuming there's a relationship between all three main dimensions that comes into play here, but does anyone have any experience/advice with regards to this issue? I'm considering getting a second device but need to know how to solve this.

EDIT: Haha... I completely mucked up the depiction of the base ring in the sketches. I think you get the idea anyway.

Attached Files:

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    11:57 PM
    Yes the inside diameter is the biggest problem. One size down will fix most of it. If you measure from the end of the cage to the end of the penis then subract 1/4" then the cage will be right on the length. The ring is an easy fix we can reduce it by one size (1/8") then go from there.

The problem is that You ordered too big. I can't stress enough to order smaller rather than larger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice