Does your locked penis aaroused your wife?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastity_longterm, Mar 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    I have been locked up for 1 year(on and off)
    I noticed that since she locked me, if i show her my locked penis everywhere at my home, she always wet and then unlocked my penis then we got sex
    Even just 1 days locked or 2 days...she will get arroused again and then we got sex again and again..(we both cum)
    But condition are diferent when im not locked,she just rarely huging me and not very arroused...
    So is locked penis looks very attrative?

LongTimeLurker and Ormaz like this.
  2. Miss E’s Bitch

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    I catch my wife staring and smiling at my caged cock. And she constantly feels it under my clothes. Just last night I was in the shower and she came in to tell me something. The whole time she was talking to me she was looking at my cage. Sometimes it’s scary how much she seems to enjoy it being locked.

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Same here E's Bitch. My wife loves locking me up for "my protection" as she puts it. Sometimes she'll text me from her work to tell me how happy, content and a little wet she is knowing I'm locked up. Her big turn on is double locking me. Padlock and security tag. No removal without her knowing

chastity_longterm likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It may go beyond how it looks, but what it represents. A locked penis belongs to her now, in her control. For a lot of women, or men for that matter, the control can be very exciting. Just be happy it works.

Headtrip, Ormaz, MistressS and 3 others like this.
  5. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Yes! I 100% agree. In our case it's the control thing for both her and I.

Guest 8028 likes this.
  6. Miss E’s Bitch

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I totally agree @MissyB!!! I asked the question not long ago if she thought she would be able to go back to life before we discovered chastity? Her response was that she wouldn’t want to because she has became somewhat addicted to the power and control that she has gained over me since starting chastity.

KBS and kcuck5280 like this.
  7. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    I agree once the lady has you locked in chastity, just the knowledge that they control your sexual release if any is a turn on to them. Just think back through all the yrs when men controlled women. Now more and more r locking up husbands and bf's and the are loving the control they have

8. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Although not married, I've found that each KH I've had have all either come into the relationship with pre-conceptions of what she enjoyed out of it or quickly came to realize how exciting it is.
    All but one have confessed a sudden and spontaneous reaction/arousal to the thought/mental image or actually seeing my bits locked. That one exception thought she was into the chastity but as it turned out was only interested in the power/mind games...
    Sometimes it's just hearing the click of the lock. Sometimes it's the cage itself and what it is physically doing or represents. Sometimes it's an after-thought to my willingness to lock it up or stay locked just because she asked me to.
    I think that if a woman doesn't have at least some positive feeling/reaction to a guy locking for her, she's either not interested or if she is, he's doing it wrong?

KBS likes this.
  9. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    With some of my teasing sessions, my Wife(KH) gets aroused enough to masturbate and have a orgasm.
    I have noticed, sometimes when she is teasing me or just playing with me(Caged or free). She will play with my penis and just watch how it reacts to her touch. She will lick, suck, blow on it, flick it, squeeze it, tie it up, use feathers on it, nylons, rubber bands, Dr. Ho(To shock it), just to see how it reacts. She loves to get me to the edge and just watch it throb, without touching it. She has asked me if I'm making it do that and I tell her I'm not doing a thing, it just does what it wants. And when I do get to have a orgasm, she will get right up next to it and watch as I ejaculate. She likes to know why and how it works like that. She is curious to she how it works...It's her new toy and she does with it what she wants...And I don't have any say...

JackStrap, Rectrix, KBS and 1 other person like this.
  10. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    I know how you feel my wife is very vanilla, but has me locked however it is rare that she will touch me when I am locked there is one task that she will have me do naked her foot massage I think that is because I started that one night but if I come out naked other times she tells me to get clothes on usually with some excuse like I will get cold or something, I have asked her if she dosent like the cage or thinks it's ugly .... I am being very careful and patient as we explore the FLR/Chastity adventure she seems to take to the FLR part but is still not so sure about the Chastity she finally put her keys somewhere totally out of sight and may have hid them. That is a start for her and she has been the only one to enjoy the big O since Valentine's and she knows it

KBS and Susanstoy91 like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Yes, seeing my penis caged tunes her on more than it ever did free!

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  12. kcuck5280

kcuck5280 Active member

Local Time:
    The Queen has become convinced that me being locked is the only way now. Any break in this routine results in a lot of unhappiness on her part (of course as a result of things starting to transition back to the usual routine/power dynamic). She says she has much, much better orgasms knowing I can’t have one. In fact, she was never a multiple orgasm kind of woman until we discovered chastity. As a bonus, my caged cock gets a lot more attention than my uncaged cock ever did.

Rectrix and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  13. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Since my cock has been locked, my wife seems to enjoy the tease and games more. She will spend more time naked when the temperature allows, or will dress more provocatively at home when its cold. During the late summer last year, she would wear revealing bikinis during the day and those nights we went out to the pool would remain naked. Worse is when she had her lady friends over, they would both be outside naked and play with each other while I remained standing next to the lounge. Sometimes she would also make me stand naked with only my cage when she had her special lady friends over and grab my cage to show me who was in charge.

If we went out to a bar, her teasing would start the minute when walked in the door. She would sit next to a guy and put her arm on his or on his back and bat her eyes at both of us. When it was one of her lady friends and depending on the bar, would be dancing with her and maybe even have me join between the two of them. If everything worked out for me, I could expect her to slowly undress the both of us and very deliberately tease my cock and if I pleased her well, release me and use me to her pleasure. Naturally, I was slipped a little blue pill in my drink before we left so I was ready for her use.

14. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Right...maybe because this reason she is hornier than before

15. tdk34

tdk34 choreboy

england
    Local Time:
    Good to see girls using a locked up cock for a their own purpose and pleasure.

16. Guest 8028

Guest 8028 Active member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    For us it is the power of control and the benefits of a FLR! The moment she puts the cage in place there is a switch that flips in my mind. Even myself cannot believe the change to my behavior, it’s like a switch flipping. I immediately get extremely sweet and obedient, she becomes the focus of my attention and every thought of mine. I tell her how I admire her and how much I love her, I touch and kiss her in every chance I get and of course I clean the house, do the cooking, baking cakes, buy flowers, do anything that a Queen would deserve. The first time She came along the cage she freaked yet pretty soon she discovered how much she enjoys this kind and tender and serving side of me that mysteriously unlocks once the cage locks. I have to confess that initially I was a little overdoing it in order to condition her but I discovered that the FLR is the way to go and it all comes naturally now. Nevertheless She doesn’t get excited from the view of my locked cock, She, anyhow, gets excited by the better person I become. She also told me that she loves the fact that I cannot misuse my cock either by myself or with someone else which gives her power over my orgasm and at the same time peace of mind. That led her to the statement: “You are never leaving house without the cage again”! And I have never had!

Headtrip, Susanstoy91, jvabox and 3 others like this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I dont think seeing my locked cock turns mistress on, more over it makes her feel more comfortable in our relationship. If I knew what threw that switch I would be using it daily.

Mistress chooses the time of her awakening. I do not, and I can only work towards making the conditions more appropriate for those awakenings. I am happy that being locked helps, :)

jvabox and Guest 8028 like this.
  18. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    Thank you that is mostly how I feel and when Goddess comments or teases in her indirect way being locked makes the little thing more significant it is quite rewarding when her words cause the cage to fill, and it reminds me why I am caged it is all her way now .

19. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well wifey likes to know that my cock is locked.

20. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    Last time we fooled around I didn’t lock up until later. I was naked and about to get into bed and she had a puzzled look on her face. Then she smiled and kept doing what she was doing. I asked her “what?” She said “nothing, I just forgot what it looked like without a cage, I don’t really think of you any other way now”.

I was like “well we can use it again since it’s out” and I got a definite “no, it’s better in the cage”

I think she is just naturally good at saying hot stuff without even knowing.

KBS, Giveitup, Alceste and 4 others like this.
  21. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think the cage itself does.

She does like my "root" when my erection trying to pull my balls off though.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  22. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I don't know about "aroused" but it often makes her smile and giggle.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  23. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    This question made me think, then have some 'ah-ha's. My Lady has make it clear countless times that she likes me better locked. During my lockup time, she is definitely more horny than she was. Since I'm hardly ever unlocked anymore, she's become way more sexual. It's clear that she loves having me give her orgasms while remaining locked, and she loves to run it in that she's free to come at will while her 'property' remains locked away. When she plays with her locked property, it's almost certain that I will find myself on my knees between her thighs. 'Servicing' her is just one of many services expected of me as her chaste/locked butler. She's also gotten significantly louder when she comes.

As she sums it up "There are no downsides to having you locked up. It solves a lot of problems and makes you a better person. Get used to it!"

Rectrix, Alceste and bondinchas like this.
  24. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    So I asked my GF this question. She smiled and blushed when answering "Yes, of course, just thinking about your cage does!".

So I asked her why: "3 reasons: I like the looks of it in shiny steel, it reminds me of the control I really have over you, and it reminds me why you are so extra nice. It's not coming off."

Umm, honey, I wasn't asking that.

25. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Since I am caged and when I am my wife goes crazy, she is terribly horny and show me her bra several tile a day, pass touching my caged dick at any time, look like it makes her smile, sometime laugh.
    She also loves to masturbate especially when I am caged and just able to cuddle her pussy.

When I am not caged she is more distant and reserved. Is it a coincidence? Not sure at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice