Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Dollyanne has been twittering and neglecting her blog and journal here lately. Dolly's twitter followers are over 800 now! Dollyanne actually likes the 140 character message limitation. She can write short messages or jokes or whatever without having to compose a lengthier post like this one.

Dolly is back in chastity and taking it slow--two or three days in, one day out. It is starting to feel comfortable again. Dolly loves to sleep in it and--this may sound odd--it feels so good when she awakes and is horny and straining inside of it from rubbing her nipples!

While in the shower, dollyanne dropped her chastity accidentally and was expecting it to shatter, but it didn't! It appears to be really hard plastic with good joints. But dolly did decide she had better hang onto her spare pink cb-2000 rather than sell it in case she needs the replacement!

No progress yet, lauren, on the school girl outfit. Looked at Target, but didn't find anything. Did find something that could possibly work at a mall, but couldn't buy it right then because of presence of spouse, who is still sensitive about such things. May go back, but it will probably be gone, so the hunt continues.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Curtsies and Huggs, xoxo

dollyanne

P.S. Thought lauren--maybe others--might enjoy this. This is the kind of schoolgirl outfit dollyanne missed out on! Isn't she gorgeous! DeliaSchoolGirl

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    We missed you Dolly Anne! Thanks for dropping in!

3. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne had a major squirtie incident in her chastity this morning! She was randy as usual, rubbing her nipples with her clitty trying to burst the seams of her chastity while, when, like the low rumble preceding an earthquake, she felt it coming! She lay on her back with her legs wrapped around a couple of pillows like she was being...well, you know <blushing!>...when she felt the tremor. It was short, but sweet, and gave dollyanne shivers and goosebumps all over.

Dolly's panty liner kept things from getting too messy. But, when dollyanne removed her soiled panties and got up to make the bed, things got drippy again through her chastity, and dollyanne found herself holding her knees together trying to catch the drops from falling on the floor. They landed on her thighs, knees, and even on her feet in the vicinity of her painted toe nails! Such a sissy mess!

Dollyanne is beginning to wonder if there is any chastity device that will prevent this from happening to her. Maybe this is common to everyone in chastity, or maybe dollyanne is unique and is just a natural slut. Dollyanne does not touch her clitty, but can still have a little squirtie after some time for buildup--like a week. Does anyone else experience something like this?

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

4. Respectful

Local Time:
    Dripping is good for the prostate dollyanne, so keep the mess to a minimum with pads and by keeping those knees together gurl!

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne must be unique as no one mentioned having a similar "squirtie" problem while in chastity-lol!

Dolly had to remove her chastity temporarily because of visitors sharing beds and bathrooms. Dolly is still in panties and kept her toenails painted, but without chastity feels naked and vulnerable. Hopefully, dollyanne will be locked up again on the morrow!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

6. Respectful

Local Time:
    Squirties are not unusual in gurls

DollyAnne,

There are others in chastity who share your squirting problem, and some wear pads. Others wear their stains with pride. You always have the choice to wear pads or be stained gurl!

A sissy's choices are not always easy :)

Respectful

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Something different!

As dollyanne mentioned, she has been on Twitter and not posting as much here. Dollyanne doesn't have much to say except she got a start on her school-girl outfit! This is not very exciting, but for those who don't follow her on Twitter, here are dollyanne's tweets listed--most recent first--for the last few days. So, to read them in chronological order you would go from bottom to top. You only have 140 characters to work with on each tweet, so it's a challenge! If you're interested, and have reading stamina, you can at least see what dollyanne has been up to! (There are some interesting pic links in here too!)

Rare but true: I'm stepping out of Twitter stream to read a good book!about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

I should have said length and girth. (via @femplzr) Makes sense-otherwise it's like dollyanne-a hockey puck!about 4 hours ago from Tweetie

My Birdlock's full size. Prob. wldn't fit mini. eager to try the new spiked version. (via @femplzr) Dolly's mini material. Spiked-shudder!about 5 hours ago from Tweetie

Streak burrito $7 soda $2 chips $1.50 exploding ass ... Nonrefundable. :\ grr (via @Lovelyfreak) The cost of gas->Priceless!!about 5 hours ago from Tweetie

@MistressRouge Nighty nite Mistress-curtsey.about 5 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to MistressRouge

Sleaze alarm rang-awake barely-with tummy ache-minor, but "cramping" dollyanne's style-pun intended-took Tums-big fat ones 4 sissies-helpingabout 5 hours ago from Tweetie

Zzzzzzzzz..sawing wood-counting sheep-dreaming of feminization, cuckolding, chastity, & wearing dollyanne's new schoolgirl outfit!about 6 hours ago from Tweetie

Our private glory hole is all wood...(via @gloryholelist) Makes sense-the way a gloryhole should be!about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

I dont mean 2b rude but wats ur gender? u seem like girl girl 2me. (@Lovelyfreak) Flattered! Dolly is 3rd gender-not girl-not boy-but GURL!about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. (via @Swingers_uk) In dollyanne's case they're probably just lost!about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

Naptime for dollyanne-beauty rest on Beauty Rest! Setting sleaze alarm to 50min!about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

A sissy needs to watch her figure to avoid looking like a charging hippopotamus!about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

Today dolly is 60% sissy-panties, pad, chastity, painted toenails, shaved legs & underarms. Accuracy: +/-20%.about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

Back from sissy gurl lunch-fufu salad with mixed greens, fruit, & nuts (apropos!), Mediterranean vegee soup with pita-not puta-bread! Yummy!about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

@gregina Go for it! Get dolled up-tell us about it-post pic. Sounds like fun!about 7 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to gregina

I love reading your tweets. Uber cuteness sweety. Hehe ^_^ (via @Lovelyfreak) Thx Alexia! You're tweetalicious & uber sweet!about 7 hours ago from Tweetie

Showered, shaved, & fresh as a daisy-well, a sissy daisy. Pantied & chastised-in pink, of course! Off in pursuit of girlie lunch-salad-yum!about 11 hours ago from web

To-->shower!about 12 hours ago from Tweetie

Done with my run. Tingly, hot, sweaty, and exhausted! http://yfrog.com/1771fj (via @SaraJayXXX) U sure? Sounds like sex-looks like sex!about 12 hours ago from Tweetie

Say Happy Canada Day to Breanna Banana (@TwilightBree) when Sleeping Beauty awakes from her fabulous night!about 12 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to TwilightBree

Off to shower-2tease-2twitch-2bfrustrated by relentless pulsating showerhead taking advantage of dolly's chastity. No escape!about 12 hours ago from Tweetie

My cock used 2 stand tall, proudly exhibiting width and girth. Now is locked(via @femplzr) At least u had width & girth! Locked is best!about 12 hours ago from Tweetie

seriously dollyanne do you carry a laptop with you? I can't keep up with your posts lol (via @xcitex2) Haha! No-carry iPhone! How r u doing?about 12 hours ago from Tweetie

Up & feeling like a wank-but can't becuz of chastity. Can only rub nipples. So frustrating-so SISSY!about 12 hours ago from Tweetie

This is my 3rd day n the Birdlock. I plan to wear it during softball.(via @femplzr) Kewl! Is it a mini? Let us know how it works 4 softball!about 12 hours ago from Tweetie

Officially napping in chastity & pink panties!about 13 hours ago from Tweetie

@lostgirley Sorry, hon. Try this one. http://twitpic.com/8y5dxabout 13 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to lostgirley

@lostgirley U mean the twitpic link 4 patriotic dress? Dolly tried it again & it worked ok for her. Maybe go direct to twitpic from browser?about 14 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to lostgirley

http://twitpic.com/8rt3n - Happy 4th !!!!! (via @mstrssheather) Wow-sexy dress for the 4th! Patriotic power!about 14 hours ago from Tweetie

So many sissies-so little time! (via @Strappedinsilk) Dollyanne votes to give you more time!about 14 hours ago from Tweetie

Look what I ran across! My honeymoon bikini.. I still dig it. http://twitpic.com/8y0tf (via @MarIaSinger) Wow-that's a beauty!about 14 hours ago from Tweetie

Unpainted toenails is so boring! (via @savannalisalynn) So true! What's ur favorite nail polish? Dollyanne's wearing "Shock Pink" now.about 14 hours ago from Tweetie

@sissyslavejamie Thank you, Jamie-gallstones are no fun! Don't know if herbs had anything 2 do with it but they could have. Be careful, hon!about 14 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to sissyslavejamie

Got new plaid schoolgirl mini yesterday! Pic later. Need kneesocks & maryjanes now!about 14 hours ago from Tweetie

Awake-but groggy. Bad night-up twice. Will have 2 sneak in nap this morning-maybe afternoon too!about 14 hours ago from Tweetie

Happy Canada Day for those of the Maple Leaf persuasion! Fig leaves for the rest of us!about 14 hours ago from Tweetie

@sissyslavejamie Good list of phytos! Dolly took some of these-also Promensil-but got a gallstone! Had 2 stop. They did work some tho.about 23 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to sissyslavejamie

RT @gregina just got watermelon shaded Burt Bees Lip Shimmer. It's so perfect-says "I am fem" - Oooh, good tip! Will look for at lunch! Thx!1:08 PM Jun 30th from web

With that, off to lunch in pink panties & chastity (underneath, of course!)1:06 PM Jun 30th from web

Think Confucius is inscrutably confused!1:05 PM Jun 30th from web

Dollyanne say: Go Jack-n-Box and have it your way!1:04 PM Jun 30th from web

Confucious say: No mf'ing sissy gonna jangle my juice.1:03 PM Jun 30th from web

Dollyanne say: C'mere Confucious, let's make up!1:02 PM Jun 30th from web

Confucious say: Put your face where the sun don't shine.1:01 PM Jun 30th from web

Dollyanne say: You so ugly, Confucious, your teeth have left your face!1:00 PM Jun 30th from web

Confucious say: You one ugly sissy.12:58 PM Jun 30th from web

Dollyanne say: You old Confucious-now it is: You will tweet the tweeple that you tweet!12:56 PM Jun 30th from web

Confucious say: You will meet the people that you meet.12:55 PM Jun 30th from web

@BuffaloBetties Haha-many! Some unfollow after reading dollyanne's tweets and they realize they rang the wrong doorbell!12:53 PM Jun 30th from web

Tried to reason with showerhead to pick on someone its own size. Said it would if anyone with size showed up!12:49 PM Jun 30th from web

Nice shower-smooth legs, fresh hair, skin lotion-but accidentally nipped nipple with razor-ouch!12:48 PM Jun 30th from web

Mincing off to shower 2 shave legs clean chastity & face teasing from showerhead. It should be registered as sex offender!11:46 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

http://twitpic.com/8uw70 - Where's that damn patch kit? (via @Strappedinsilk) Wow-dollyanne needs a new outfit!11:38 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

@sissyslavejamie Are you on the flat2fem program?11:35 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie in reply to sissyslavejamie

Confucious say: Standing naked in front of charging buffalo is sure way to get fucked.11:32 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Sleep is like precious gold-going to mine some more!10:10 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Wow-900 followers! Welcome cathy bimbo (@sissycathiwi) & @trannyoninside!10:08 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

This was the story that started my T-journey of curiosity and discovery: http://ping.fm/WoQEr (via @DeeWalters) Lol!9:56 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Maybe new start isn't so good after all. Nearly nipped off right nip with sharp fingernail tips!9:39 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Good morning, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd genders! There-feel better already!9:31 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Love heals, but heels bring love. So cure blisters this way! http://twitpic.com/8ug6k9:30 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

http://bit.ly/11iyI4 Men told to have sex every day! Women told to lie back & tweet it!9:28 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

http://bit.ly/9A4Y7 Researchers find transexual gene!9:26 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Be careful of Gene-he's very strange (via @Strappedinsilk) Lol! For sure! Maybe story means 1st transexual denim was found!9:24 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Not that kind of grip-still locked in chastity!9:23 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Just sent tweet to myself to wake up & get a grip!9:22 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Be careful of Gene-he's very strange (via @Strappedinsilk) Or maybe new 3rd gender species->GURL!9:20 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

http://twitpic.com/8ucrm - Princess after graduating Miss Teresa's Beauty School (via @Strappedinsilk) Dolly's twin? Dream on, dollyanne!9:17 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

@sissydollyanne Br careful of Gene-he's very strange (via @Strappedinsilk) Lol! For sure! Maybe story means 1st transexual denim was found!9:15 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Awake again-new start-good morning to all genders!9:08 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Know it's morning here, but going back to bed and starting over! Nightie morn!8:28 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Love heals, but heels bring love. http://twitpic.com/8ug6k8:23 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Good morning, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd genders!8:14 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

http://bit.ly/9A4Y7 Researchers find transexual gene!8:11 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

http://bit.ly/9A4Y7 Reseachers find transexual gene!8:09 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

http://bit.ly/11iyI4 Men told to have sex every day!8:03 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Awoke-in a fog-took wrong pills-what will happen?-wet panties-but saved by pantyliner-not a good start-hope it gets better!7:53 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Tucked in bed in chastity for the night. Nighty nite-Sweet dreams! Xoxo1:41 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

Walked a mile in panties & chastity tonight. Hardest part was walking back. Made it & still locked like a sissy should be!1:38 AM Jun 30th from Tweetie

http://twitpic.com/8szgv - Me in the ocean! (via @katiewest) Ooh, thank u-that's a nice peaceful pic! Brings back memories!7:07 PM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Wifely laundry done-Have all panties-but 2many boy shirts-Need girlie tops-Also 2many white socks-Need more knee socks & colors-Go shopping!6:57 PM Jun 29th from Tweetie

@sissyslavejamie Oooh, red clover-will it help u grow into B? Maybe dolly needs some too!6:46 PM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to sissyslavejamie

@sissyslavejamie Your caps lock is on, hon. Any good girlie vitamins in the offing?5:18 PM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to sissyslavejamie

OMG-dollyanne was just seduced into following several big-cocked gay men. Dolly's not gay-or is she? What does this mean?4:57 PM Jun 29th from web

http://twitpic.com/8silw - I think that's my accountant! www.rubbernicci.com (via @Strappedinsilk) Gives new meaning to size queen!4:43 PM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Nice being naked (but chaste) housewife-feels decadent!4:40 PM Jun 29th from Tweetie

@sissyslavejamie Nice-gives u a good goal! Dolly has pink 38B w/padding, but much growing to do! http://twitpic.com/8sjmw4:38 PM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to sissyslavejamie

@massai_uk Ah-should've known! Lol! Thoughtt it could've been Felippia Floppy-French tranny with 44DDDs. Tr Bon!4:25 PM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to massai_uk

Being the wife! Doing laundry barefoot and naked except for panties and chastity! Luv looking down & seeing shocking pink toenails!3:56 PM Jun 29th from web

Pantied in lavender lace and locked in pink chastity now-where sissydollyanne belongs! Shocking pink toenails & ready for teasing!3:53 PM Jun 29th from web

@Rosemaryuk Swishy swish, girlie girl! Red wine will put rosy blush in your cheeks! Salut!1:36 PM Jun 29th from web in reply to Rosemaryuk

Showerhead...hmmm...made dolly's clitty a rock-well, pebble-all right, sand pebble. At least it was engorged and engaged!12:07 PM Jun 29th from web

@Rosemaryuk OK-beer it is! Don't get silly, frilly girl! Cheers!12:05 PM Jun 29th from web in reply to Rosemaryuk

Off to shower & dress 4 day. Lusty pulsating showerhead awaits!11:29 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

http://yfrog.com/5kj4bmj lashing and lashing of lace for this sissy maid to wear tonight (via @sissymaidgabby) Ooh-ur going 2be so pretty!11:05 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Having a nice cool beer I think (via @Rosemaryuk) Cold beer sounds good, but isn't it tea time, hon?11:02 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

So... lost weight AND blood pressure's down to 110/64. Sooo many drugs. XD (via @JadedBarbie) That sounds low, hon-hope u are all right!10:58 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Raining-lightning-thunder. Reminder of nature's power-Savage-Nature is no sissy! Dolly cowering 2 it's power-scared-shivering like a rabbit!10:52 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

There's a shortage of real sissies on twitter, (via @BuffaloBetties) Agree! Need more sissies! Hope u succeed!10:46 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

http://twitpic.com/8r9pd - My new phone wallpaper (via @melovemakeup) Nice!9:28 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Since May 25. She's thinking of waiting til Wed so she can say I was denied entire month of June. (via @ChastitySlave) Good idea!9:26 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

@semipenguin Good morning! Breakfast sounds good! What is "T/A"?9:20 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to semipenguin

What's the name of the inventor of the sandal? Give you a clue - he was French (via @massai_uk) Guessing-Le Bon Toejamme!9:18 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

I'm locked in #chastity waiting for her to recover. Never been this long w/o proper orgasm. (via @ChastitySlave) Lucky u! Envious-How long?9:09 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

See My XxX Toys http://twitpic.com/4b9s9 Then See Me Use Them (via @Jayda_Diamonde) Wow-nice toy collection! Envious!8:53 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Sissies should be locked! (via @mizhelena) And well & truly feminized, cuckolded, & maided thoroughly!8:48 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Quiet day? Lonely night? Isn't that what wives are for? (via @Humiliation) Yes-except dollyanne would be the wife!8:42 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

@sissyslavejamie Dollyanne luvs pink too-has "Shock Pink" on her toenails now-but wants to try different colors-and glitter too!8:40 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to sissyslavejamie

@sissyslavejamie So your Mistress has 2 BF's! Like soup-one is always on the back burner!8:36 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to sissyslavejamie

@girlwhoshould Thank you, Lucy! Afternoon now where u are? Tea time? Hope your day is going well!8:33 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to girlwhoshould

http://yfrog.com/0txnaj Here's a pic of me in my pink panties and cb3000 chastity belt. (via @sissymaidgabby) Nice pic-envious!8:30 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

@sissymaidgabby Thank you! Must be afternoon where u are-almost tea time-tea with cream?8:29 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie in reply to sissymaidgabby

Oops-clitty felt that! How humiliating-a sissy must beg to be kept chaste & feminized!8:22 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Numb-no call of the nipples-no excitation of the clitty-feel blah without chastity-would beg 2be chaste & feminized!8:17 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Cleareyed-maybe 2much-saw this: Cocsucking Male Bimbo pls call (via @gloryholelist)-is this a new category? What is "Coc"-haven't seen one8:02 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Up-but not at'em-tranny inside-but not out-yet-Good morning Twitterverse!7:52 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

Quiet day-lonely night-feel naked w/o chastity-need it so much-don't know why-nighty nite-sweet dreams!1:11 AM Jun 29th from Tweetie

http://twitpic.com/8ialr - The Mary Tyler Moore syndrome (via @Strappedinsilk) Oh my-a good example of edifice complex!7:34 PM Jun 28th from Tweetie

Curtsies and Huggs,:butterfly:
    dollyanne

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hey dollyanne I see you replied to my tweet which I miss. I too carry an iphone but wow gurl you can tweet. LOL I hope I got those right (the gurl and the tweet part) Please educate me if I did not. Still learning all the sissy stuff. At any rate to answer you other question i have had a little mishap while in my CB6K once and only once. I have tried to duplicate it again and never been able to. I know in my Lori device I have never been ble to do it as the minute I try the shear pain from the way in constrains everything just killes the mood. LOL

Take care

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne seems to be in a chastity rut--out on Friday for cleaning, then locked up again on Saturday through Friday morning continuously unless there is some problem. Currently, dollyanne puts a thin layer of Bacitracin on her pink cb-2000 A and B rings where it is clamped against the skin. This provides a small amount of lubrication and seems to hold off bacteria during the week.

The other night, dollyanne got hot (temperature-wise) and had to strip naked to only her chastity. When she woke up the following morning, her chastity had fallen off! Now, dollyanne always sleeps with her panties on at least, to hold things in place. Dollyanne also wears a pantie-liner routinely to help with any leaks or pre-cum in case of wet dreams.

Also, on Friday, dollyanne is able to do a small squirtie in her chastity by rubbing her nipples. There seems to be enough build-up after a week to enable this. This is sooo amazing to dollyanne that she can do this and it gives another reason for cleaning the chastity device! Dolly has installed a hand-held showerhead for teasing and better cleaning!

Dolly is also looking at trying the next smaller A ring. It needs sanding of the rough edges before it can be tried, and dolly is not sure whether she will be able to use it or not. At 1.75" diameter it may be too tight. Dolly probably needs an A ring size of about 1.8" ideally, but dolly will give it a try to see what happens.

Dollyanne sent an e-mail to AL Miller Enterprises to see if they plan to offer a pink cb-6000s. Word is that they aren't. There is also a need for a smaller lock so it doesn't create a bulge in the front as shown by chloe's pics. No reply as yet from them. Dolly is still undecided between the Birdlocked and the cb-6Ks.

Dolly's main source of amusement these days is Twitter, where she can post short messages. It is an interesting phenomenon. Dolly is approaching 1000 followers! You can't post raunchy pictures, however, or they might suspend you, so dollyanne has slowed down on her picture taking.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

10. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    I can hardly imagine someone as nice as you in a "raunchy" picture. Stay sweet or should I say "stay tweet".

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Hi, lauren! Dollyanne has certainly had a few explicit pictures, though she has always tried to hid her face in them. Dolly has decided to move her picture taking in the more "lady-like" direction if she can do it. Probably nothing more revealing than panties and bra!

Unless of course, dollyanne gets a new chastity! Then, she'll have to show it off! (Hopefully, under a school-girl outfit!)

Hope things are progressing well for you.

Huggs,
    dollyanne

12. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Three days in chastity and dollyanne is extremely horny! And, four more days to go! Dolly only gets one day out of chastity for cleaning, then it goes back on. This time, dolly may try the next smallest ring, though she is worried that it will be too small and cause swelling.

At least dollyanne is back to being girlie around the house. All pink today! Tank, micro-mini, lace panties, chastity, and of course, pink toenails. Pink is good--what a sissy gurl should be!

Curtsies & Huggs,
    dollyanne

13. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is still in her chastity and has discovered that she can now clean and sanitize the device while still locked! Before, she had to remove the device, clean it, and then lock it back on. And, this had to be done at least once a week. Now, with the new procedure and power showerhead, it looks like the only reason for removing it is to shave, and even that may be questionable, as dolly is also able to shave quite a bit without removing it. (She is also becoming quite adept at teasing herself with the showerhead! :sex021:)

This could mean that dollyanne will have no really valid reason for removing it for several weeks--perhaps a month! This causes dollyanne to wonder: How long do others wear their chastity before removing it for cleaning and/or shaving?

Dollyanne finally found a nice red/black/white plaid tartan schoolgirl skirt, but had to return it because it was too small! However, she was able to fit into a yellow/pink/white lace-trimmed one:

schoolgirl front 1.jpg schoolgirl front 5.jpg

Dolly still needs to get the rest of the outfit and is looking for maryjanes and white kneesocks along with an appropriate blouse. Maybe a nice off-white, yellow, or solid pink! Any suggestions?

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

14. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Dear dollyanne,

the new skirt looks lovely on you and i dare to say that it suits you much better than a red and black tartan skirt. You are a sissy and thus you'll always look better in pale colours.
    As for the blouse or top it should pick up any colour of the skirt ... yellow, pink (looks rather orange to me) or white.

Hugs, maid katrin

15. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Nice skirt and stocking combo Dollyanne looks good. Glad to see you're back posting, seems like ages.

16. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    A week ago my local Target had knee-highs and over-the-knee in black, white, purple on clearance. They were 50% off = $2.50 US. That's pretty good deal so get out there and snag them if you can. :happy0158:

17. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress never allows removals for cleaning. when locked i am only released because Mistress needs a good fucking.

18. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, missy katrin! Dollyanne does love this sissy look too. Now to find the rest of the outfit!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, krissi. Dollyanne has been twittering more than posting here lately among other things. Feminization and chastity are still progressing, though slowly. Dolly hopes things are going well with you and your Master!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Oh, thanks lauren! Dollyanne will check this out. With dolly's luck the sale will be over, but that is a great price!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

21. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Oh, you are lucky to still have use of your peenie from time to time! Thanks for the info. This raises more questions from a nosy sissy of course such as: How often does this happen? How do you keep things sanitary down there? And, do you get a release for shaving at all?

Huggs,
    dollyanne

22. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    If you see me in some of my fav. photos wearing white stay up stockings - it's them. :butterfly:

23. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    my Mistress loves playing with Her cock so my longest lock-up was 13 days. except for when She has Her period i usually don't go chaste for more than a few days.

i keep clean using a hand held shower head. W/we use natural sponges in the shower and after bathing i squeeze the sponge over the CD, allowing the soapy water to run through the holes...then i hose it down really well.

after showering and before bed i lube really well with baby oil on a q-tip.

i shave around the CD. by moving it up and down i'm able to get a pretty thorough shave.

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    OK, more photo ops for lauren!

Huggs,:butterfly:
    dollyanne

25. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks, chastityslavejohn! That gives dollyanne a good picture. Dolly hasn't played with her clitty for at least a year, and hasn't had anyone else play with it since dolly can't remember when--probably back to the Ice Age! You are lucky to have such an understanding and sexy spouse!:penisdance:

Dolly also uses a handheld showerhead (great for teasing too!) on her pink cb-2000, but until recently, has had some difficulty getting underneath the A & B rings where they press against the skin. Dollyanne must've stretched some, because now she can actually run her soapy forefinger around there and clean the rings on the inside. She couldn't do that before--things were too tight.

After cleaning as you do, with soap and water--sometimes hair conditioner as well to soften things--dolly uses her forefinger again to rub anti-bacterial Bacitracin on the rings where they press against the skin. This provides a little bit of lubrication and minimizes bacteria build-up, hopefully keeping dollyanne fresh!:anim_48:

Dolly also tries to shave all around the rings and tessies, moving them around as you describe, but can't yet reach everywhere--especially along the shaft. There is a "bikini" shaver dolly is thinking of trying that may make this easier. Still, it will probably require removal about once a month for a thorough shaving. Dolly is still experimenting with this.

Dolly uses the pulsating showerhead setting to clean things, which provides a little teasing at the same time. (Sometimes too much--it makes dollyanne leak afterward!) Then dollyanne towel dries and uses the hairdryer to complete the drying.

Then dollyanne puts some babyoil gel on her tessies and thighs where they rub to minimize chaffing. And, finally, dolly uses a Q-tip to put just a touch of the gel on the underside of the cage bars just above the clitty, so when it expands it slides smoothly to the end--all 2" of it!--without getting hung up!

As a final touch, dolly wears a pantyliner in her panties to prevent soiling from leakage and dribbling, which dolly is prone to do from time to time!

Even with all this, dollyanne still occasionally has chaffing or pinching problems--especially on the underside of the A-ring. Though, recently, the device has been pretty comfortable. Maybe dolly is stretching some.

When dollyanne gets the funds, she is looking forward to trying the cb-6ks, or the pink birdlocked. Right now, dollyanne can't justify the expense or even figure out how to sneak a payment past the internal accountant (aka hawk-eyed spouse). It looks like some users here have had good luck with these and, with some exceptions, have found them to be more comfortable than the cb-2000. Your cb-3000 is probably more comfortable as well.

Dollyanne is definitely addicted to chastity!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice