Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Okay sweet dollyanne. Here's what you have to do next. Rent the movie D.E.B.S. from Blockbuster or somewhere. Do it in your gurl spy clothing and you'll get extra points!

Here's a trailer. (I hope you haven't seen it). I secretly want to be "Amy" and carry on a secret lesbian affair with an enemy spy!

Yes, it's campy. Sure it's lame, but hot women in private-school plaid skirts and knee-high stockings? OMG!!
    • Eye candy for guys - check.
    • Scintillating scenarios for sissy sluts like you dollyanne - double check
    • All in a girl spy setting - triple check.

Kisses - Lauren

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Dolly Anne,

Lauren's link is so... plaid with pinks and perfect for you!

I never heard of D.E.B.S before now! Lauren is so sweet to share!

How yummy!

Respectful :scared0016:

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Oooh...thank you, lauren--this looks great! What a nice surprise--so much like the book it's uncanny. Plenty of plaid-mini-skirted school-girl spy eye-candy! Dolly can't wait to see it and fantasize about it too. Amy and Lucy, sort of like dolly and lauren (or vice versa)! Sounds like some steamy scenes!

Dolly also picked up the sequel to the first book and is reading it now! These are great fun! Thanks sooo much, lauren!

Huggs and Kissses,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

4. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    So you're a Gallagher gurl huh? Didn't dolly mention a few weeks ago that Lauren was chameleon-like? - just like Cammie the Chameleon I guess. Oh it's such fun to fantasize about being a spy-gurl... I wish it were true.

Enjoy the books dollyanne - the third one (Don't judge a girl by her cover) comes out this summer according to Ally's blog. I for one can't wait! :smilies_xxx04:

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Ooooh...June 9th--not too far off! And, great title! Dollyanne needs to hurry and finish book two to get ready for this one!

Yes, lauren is a chameleon, able to blend in, even as a spy girl in short school-girl plaid skirts! Dolly is envious. Dollyanne would have no chance--she would stand out like a smelly camel at a tea social!

Huggs and Stealthy Kissses,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    Checking in on you dollyanne!

DEBS looks awesome, I think I might have to search that one out.

Bedtime for me now... sweet dreams dollyanne, I love your new picture, very pink!

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You for stopping in, Mistress Watchful and for the compliment on the picture in pink! Dollyanne knows You are really busy and hopes house moving, Uni, and everything else is going well for You!

Dolly still hasn't found DEBS--what a great suggestion from lauren--so You may find it before dolly does!

Have a great day!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

8. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    I checked it out at Blockbuster in the states a few years ago. There it was on the shelf just winking at me. Hope you all find it - it's a good bit of fun - though my daughter and wife thought it was lame - way too stereotypical hot lesbian action for them all wrapped up in the plaid spy school girl charm. Of course you must know by now that that is the reason I liked it so!

No it's not like super xxx-rated - or it wouldn't be on a shelf at blockbuster. It's fairly clean except for the girl-girl kissing. I don't think there's any swearing at all. I wonder if there's other works by this director or writer? SOmething Lauren will have to look into. :manga_cloud9:

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    There's not much to report, but here are a few things:

Dollyanne found the DEBS video at Blockbuster and will be renting it this week! :character0114:

Dolly's energy has been really low and she has taken only a couple of morning walks. The weather was terrific on her walk this morning and the birds and bunnies were out happily chirping and hopping on dollyanne's walk. Dolly felt like she was in a Wizard of Oz movie or something!

Dollyanne tried to be a slut this morning and give herself a nipple-rubbing milkie in bed, but failed. Even though dolly was quite horny, apparently, more "build-up" time is needed.

On the twitter front, dollyanne's followers now number around 650! And, despite major neglect, dolly's blog will pass the 300,000 hit mark this week!

Also, dollyanne is back to wearing her mini-skirts around the house!

Curtsies and Huggs,

dollyanne

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne has been twittering and wants to welcome @imkink4u and @xcitex2 as followers! Dolly is approaching 700 followers!

Dolly's energy has been low and she has been sleeping in too much.:manga_snooze: This is a bad habit and dollyanne needs to get back into her morning walks. Dolly is not making the progress she should be on losing weight. In fact, she may be gaining weight instead! It's partly due to a new medication the doctor has given her--dollyanne hasn't adjusted to it yet. But, dollyanne needs to force herself to get out there anyway!

The Gallagher Girl books recommended by lauren have been great to read and dolly is finishing the second one and eagerly awaiting the next! Thank you, lauren!

Dolly has not even been able to produce a sissy milkie by nipple rubbing lately. Nevertheless, dollyanne has felt quite horny--especially in the morning--and can't wait to get back into real chastity, rather than the virtual chastity dollyanne is experiencing now!

Here's a picture of dollyanne, when she was in her chastity, being patriotic in pink!

patriot panties on w hose 600L.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,

dollyanne

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne got almost no sleep and woke up sick and quite weak this morning from food poisoning, so no sexiness of any kind! Dolly just lay in bed mostly and sent out a few tweets, then fell asleep again.:manga_snooze:

During the times she was awake, dollyanne pondered her chastity situation. Should she get the mini-birdlocked or the cb-6000S (even tho it's not available in pink!)? So, dolly added a poll for the 6000S.

And what should she do with the spare hot pink cb-2000 she has still unopened in the box? Sell it on eBay to get more money into her chastity fund? See if someone on here wants it? It gave dollyanne a headache thinking about it. Dolly will revisit the question in a couple of days when she feels better.:interrogation:

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

12. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Being ill is no fun at all. I hope you feel better soon.

13. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Good morning Dollyanne. I would think your unused device would sell pretty quickly here or other related sites. Just the mention the past month of selling my CB6K and I got four or five PM's about it. Anyway hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than being sick and chastised at the same time. Well at least for me anyway!

14. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Better sick and chastised than well and un-chastised?

sophia

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone, for your well wishes. Dollyanne is doing better and will be seeing the doctor again tomorrow for a check-up.:anim_48: Dolly has already set out the pink panties she's going to wear!

Meanwhile, dolly found the perfect fantasy house for Casa Dollyanne:

hello kitty 1.jpg hello kitty 2.jpg

hello kitty 3.jpg hello kitty 4.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

16. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Looks perfect for any sissy. Very pink, I love pink

17. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    dollyanne, so sorry to hear about the food poisoning :-( I got zapped with it once this past year. The good news is that it usually clears quickly.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and hitting the lotto to buy your fantasy house! ;-p

mikecb

18. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Dream House

OMG - that house is you!

19. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hope you are feeling better. That house would definitely turn heads in the neighborhood!

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne had a good checkup and is feeling better, though has been quite tired from a new blood pressure medicine the doctor prescribed. :anim_48: The doctor said it could take a month or two to get used to it. It has definitely slowed dolly down!

Dolly watched the video, D.E.B.S., recommended by lauren, and had a blast! :character0114: School girl spies running around in little tartan miniskirts with kneesocks and maryjanes. It was a lesbian action romantic comedy with a PG13 rating and dollyanne loved it! Now, dolly's goal is to get a hottie little school girl outfit like that. Dolly has looked, but so far hasn't found anything on sale. More shopping ahead!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

21. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Oh my, it seems ironic that Dolly Anne can raise our blood pressure when she writes ;-)

Yes, we all :love0028: you dollyanne!

22. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A lesbian action comedy? Girls in tartan minis and knee socks?

Interesting... Sounds perfect for dolly anne though... Do be sure to show us all when you get your naughty lesbian school gurl outfit. You and lauren can be twins...

23. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Got mine at Target - it's not exactly like DEBS, but works for me just fine thank you. Also got my white thigh high stay up stockings there too. Need some cute Mary Janes and I'll be set.

I'm so glad you enjoyed DEBS. I thought it was your cup to tea. When can we be twins? Maybe we could photoshop our pics together into some interesting poses! :manga_cheer:

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Looks like dollyanne needs to do some shopping at Target! Thx, lauren!

Dollyanne got the "special features" version of D.E.B.S. and also watched the commentary of the actors and director. That was quite enjoyable--especially the girls talking about each other and some of the guy actors!

Hmmm...photoshop twins...could be interesting, lauren. Dolly's imagination is running wild already!

Huggs & Cheers,
    :manga_champers:
    dollyanne

P.S. Watching this movie inspired dollyanne to get back into chastity, so dollyanne interchanged the two spacers on her pink cb-2000 to give her tessies some breathing room while they adjust to being locked up in a cage. Maybe dollyanne can pick up some new panties at Target too for picture taking!

25. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    YEAH for dolly! Glad you're back and trying the CB. Take things slow. No need to rush these things dear. Gosh wouldn't it be super fun to meld our two slutty spy-girl pics posing as school-gurl spies together?
    :jumping0045:

Sort of like a mash-up for sissies! Maybe add some video interlaced between a video/stop-action story we could make up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice