Finally Getting Settled into the lifestyle of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by N23orMore, Jul 8, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Well I got into this lifestyle of chastity after reading about Chastity devices on the internet. One day while the GF and I were at an adult store I noticed they carried the CB6000 series o f chastity devices. It looked rather interesting so I went ahead and bought one. At first I could only wear it for a day or so at the most and then as time increased I was able to go a little longer. Still had some nighttime problems with pinching and such but slowly got better. As the weeks went on I found myself enjoying the feel of wearing it but wanted something I could clean more easily and could leave on without the pain. I found this forum and its many great users and got to learn more and more. Eventually doing some research I decided to go with a mature Metal Jailbird. Quite a bit of money but figured it would be worth it if I could wear it 24/7 and be able to keep everything nice and clean without having to remove it every couple of days. After getting an adjustment made and adding the security screw I realized I had really hit on something. Starting with a few days at first and over a period of a couple of months, I had increased my stay for a week at a time. I had my GF as my keyholder at first and then recently tried EmlaLock online services. This has been a MAJOR change in my chastity. I now have been locked up since 6/22/2014 and probably will be 30+ days before I am released. I was issued a keyholder after accidently turning on the option for someone to control my session. Between that and turning on the voting option with 12 hour increments, I am now approaching the 3 week mark. I find myself dripping more and more profusely and have gotten onto a web site about having Wet Dreams. Seems the 30 day mark without prostate milking or having an orgasm of edging is a good starting spot. Also wearing boxers during the night increases the chances for a wet dream.
    This experience is definitely becoming a lifestyle change for me. I am getting to the point I do not care at all if someone sees me with the device on and feel loss without it. When I am free and have had my orgasm I find myself immediately putting it back on by habit. It is becoming an integral part of my body and cannot imagine not having it on. Will keep you posted on my progress.

Kept4Her

Sunny likes this.
  2. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Great start! Enjoy!
    If you can involve your GF into chastity play, that would be even better.

3. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    My GF had been my key holder but since setting up on emlalock and getting an assigned holder she will have to wait a couple more weeks. I never had any idea of how wonderful experience this lifestyle could be. Wish I had started this a long time ago but now is as good a time as any and have the rest of my life to enjoy. And this forum nor the internet was available back then. Some great people and info on CM.

4. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    It can be a lot of fun so enjoy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice