Honor chastity

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by iluvteasers, May 31, 2015.

1. iluvteasers

iluvteasers Virgin Member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Do any Ladies enjoy controlling boys with honor chastity? I cant find a cage that fits that isnt obvious under work clothing but Im desperate to be controlled. Its not as secure as a cage obviously but I dont think there would be any benefits to not being truthful!

2. chris82

chris82 Guest

No one I know would entertain the idea unless its enforced. Part of the control is controlling the erections as well as KNOWING there's NO chance of the sub sneaking off for a quick 5 finger shuffle on the sly. Plus the mistress gets a new key and jewellery to show off lol. Plus if it's not enforced chastity I don't think you would get the full enjoyment out of it. I'd keep looking for devices, there's loads out there and if no joy then look at a mature metal device, mine is not noticeable under my clothes unless I wear tight fitting jeans and even then A) I don't care and B) I can wear a long baggy top. Anyone staring at your crotch deserves a shock lol. Wear your cage with pride :) others will only be jealous ;-)

Surrendered to Bec and Jc7210 like this.
  3. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    Believe it or not even if you think it is noticeable it is only because you know it is there. To the casual observer who doesn't know that you have a cage all they will see is nice sized package ;)

chris82 likes this.
  4. oakbisubmwm

oakbisubmwm RobynRed

Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I'm on the honor system and never cum without authorization. True story. I take pride in it.

I'd like to get a cage purely for fetishistic reasons and to prevent erections altogether, but she's kind of weirded out by devices, but might change her mind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice