Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jggflr, Dec 10, 2012.

1. jggflr

jggflr Some days I feel like a defiant child...

Consultant
    Southeast US - West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    Hi Everyone!

I was pointed this way while doing some reading on Thumper's Blog (http://denyingthumper.com) which I discovered while reading the Chastity Forums at http://www.chastityforums.com.

I recently decided to scratch an itch that I've had for a very long time and decided to jump into experimenting with male chastity among other fetish curiosities. The interest in chastity has more to do with being kept in check to redirect my physiological urges into something useful and intimate for the fun and benefit of a potential partner. (Kind of akin to the neotantric practice of activating chakras while practicing the worship of the divine feminine; but I digress...)

My experience started with a Birdlocked Neo which lead to the CB 3000 and CB 6000. I dropped by to see what other products folks were having good experiences with before committing to another change of gear (such as Mature Metal or Steelworxx). So you're likely to get questions in the appropriate forums like: "How do you keep your CB's A-Ring from chafing you?", or "Are there any noticeable differences in wearability between MM's 'Queen's Keep' and 'Watchful Mistress'?", or "Doesn't the lock smacking against the CB at the most inappropriate times sometimes drive you crazy?".

Otherwise, thanks for letting me hang out here for a while!

Cheers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice