I think I am in trouble

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by wishful, May 19, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Hello all this is a new thread based on a recent change that my wife has had with our chastity play

Prior to this good lady and I have been playing for about five or so yaers with my maximum lock up at three weeks.

The average was a couple of days to a week which was always jus a bit of fun. To add to this she would not let me wear the device to work as since the three week session a couple of years ago.

We (well me really) have discussed long term chastity and what it would mean with a rough plan of looking a a three month trial with release about once a week based on good behaviour.

The change inmy behavour is reall important to my dearest as really thats what she is after and yes we did always get to why can you not do it without the cage ( our generic term for any device used).

Whilst we were on holiday ( I was locked for a few days before and would be let out if appropriate) we talked and she raised this again so I did some googling and found a well written blog which had a chemical analysis on male and female orgasm changes which to me really explained this well which I thought she could use.

As her back was bad due to the bed on holiday she advised me that there was no chance of getting out during the trip so I countered in a haze of goodwill "that's fine I will do wahtever you want no restrictions". So I spent the rest of the weeks holiday locked up and we generally had a great time with me doing everything I would have done without the cage on (except cumming of course). This included swimming with the kids and activity centres etc, all I really had to do was to be careful as our play is just between the two of us (usually).

Any way when we got home she said she wanted to thing about keeping me caged for a while and that she would work out a plan overthe next few days, I gave her a copy of the blog I had read which she has decieded is very useful.

So After four weeks of chastity she told me her plan which is:

For six months starting that day one time out per month with a mini review after six months.
    After that a fuller review with a plan to move to quarterly releases and if possible longer periods there after.

I was stunned I thought after the month then weekly or something but no its monthly with the first month being six weeks long. If I am good I will get out this weekend when we are away on our boat then its backin for a month.

Ther have been a few other rules as follwos:

If I do not behave then she will get me waxed any where and possible everywhere from the neck down. Also she can increase my locked duration probably in months but thats not confirmed.
    I do get release to clean weekly but just to clean. ( Ithink thats much harder as its will power).

I have to wear whatever underwear she askes and whatever nightwear she wants so for the last month I have mostly worn g-strings during the daus and a leotard an shorts at night as she loves the feel of these.

That pretty much up to date right now just for information I am wearing a CB6000 with a new device on order.

For the first couple of weeks Ijust felt randy the feeling changed to strssed or wound up but now that feeling seems to be going away and I just feel well calm really. I will see what the future brings but I really do not see quarterly or longer but who knows I just know that as I badgered her about this for years and I have put my love in total control I willjust have to see what happens I will keep this up and let you know.

By the way my love is very vanilla and although I love femdom she is just not into it but this is a major step for her. So the saying is sooooo true Beware of what you wish for.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Hello there wishful:

The calm feeling is exactly what most Dominant Women are looking for.
    Now the clothing She asksyou to wear, i am in that boat too.
    i have to stand naked except for my chastity every night before i am allowed into bed while she chooses what i will wear.
    BTW i wear panties all the time now, so she usually chooses a nighty that matches whatever pantiesi have on.
    i have 9 nighties and two pairs of womens pure silk pyjamas. In the morning She chooses my panties.

Yup, be carefull alright...but enjoy!!

subklik

3. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Thanks subkirk its an interesting journey we are on. My good lady is not into feminising me just the outfits she likes so I doubt I will be in panties too much.

She did plan to have me wear a mini skirt to walk the dogs ( at night ) so who knows what will happen but this was a rare whim which did not work out as my eldest son came with me so anything that showed was not an option.
    We are very careful to keep our sex life away from all of the kids aged 21 to 8 as a) its private (ish) and B) we want them to make their own minds up with no infulence from us on how they want to live their lives for the oldest and the youngest are far to young so we are very careful (not even a near miss as yet).

In order to minimise the risk I have ordered the inernal device from Fantasy Leather Works so I will see if this works ( I do have some doubts but it would be great if it does). I expect to get it within the week as its just been dispatched. In the meantime its the CB 6000 or a modified Curve (modifed to fit the CB6000 ring which is far superior to the solid or hinged rings).

SMP1010249.jpg

Over the years I have tried quite o few of the CB range and even have a full belt that we do not use as my dearest does not like the hard edges of it and its hard to hide compared to the plastic CB's

Probably as most people the CB's do then to split along the seam but I have obtained some industrial superglue that really seems to work as both the 6000 tube and the curve have been repaired and they have not split since.

Well I will see how the weekend works out I may even get lucky ( let's not think that way as there is no promise).

4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
  5. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Just a quick update. We had our weekend away and it was great, first I was kept locked for the first day and we did the usual stuff, we went out to dinner and a movie. When we got back we watched some tv and had a cuddle. Things hotted up and very gently I teased her into an orgasm, this took a good couple of hours. After this we carried on cuddling but I was let out whilst she stroked me to orgasm, as expected after 6 weeks there was a lot of mess. After this we cleaned up and then cuddled some more. After a bit we made love but I got the cramp and we went to sleep soon after. I have been out for a week or so but am now back in the cb6000.
    One dissapointment is that the new device has not arrived some weeks after it was. Shipped, so I have chased.
    That's about it another month I am told so I will update as things occur.

6. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    The new device has arrived. I am concerned as some of the internal network is quite poor and look to be aluminum which I am reluctant to use. The external is brass so not ideal either. I did install during a cleaning session and found this challenging and did infact damage myself slightly. The internal tube goes right on to the stem and the bulb on it is quite wide. The design looks like it will stop masturbation and definitely sex. I will try it again for a short time a the boss may like it. If she does then I may make a correct one using stainless throughout.

7. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Just a quick update I am in week three of this session only two and a bit to go if I am in luck. Not too much happening but I thought I would ask any ladies out there on how they like to be turned on. My dearest wants me to be super gentle. And start with shoulders back and tummy. After a while ( about a half hour), I can start to tease her thighs books and very gently her pussy. It takes about an hour or so to really get her going then I can go internal and I try to keep her on the edge for a while then take her over the top. Last week we did this but I waited too long an she came off the boil. What a rush in the cage. What I would like to know is any idea,s I could use to increase her pleasure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice