Just a random thought

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by tomf_22033, Sep 11, 2022.

1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    First, I'm sorry to hear about the passing of the Queen. I'm also deeply concerned about the ability of the new king to do anything right. To his credit he's only slightly more qualified than our baboon of a president, but that's not saying much. Likewise I don't have much faith in his sons.

So I had a great idea.

I propose immediately the King name Ms Lucy his successor. Following this, he step down.

Imagine @L-u-c-y being Queen. I see her dissolving Parliament and replacing it with a female lead body to rule the UK. After a period of success, say a year, I propose the UN be dissolved and this form of government be the ruling one world government.

Of course only loyal males may serve her in roles of advise, security and physical labor. I'd gladly volunteer to head her security detail. We be the guy that her female security lead counts on to get things done and protect them.

[for those without a sense of humor, and no idea of a serious vs fun thread, please don't reply. Everyone else, how do you see this going?]

2. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    Thanks for the idea. However after seeing the mess a lot of female leaders have made I would not have an all female government.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I understand.

My thought would be that you would find the best and brightest and ones who also had an ability to work together.

Sadly too many women in powers of authority feel they have to act like men. Usually they don't use the strengths they have as women to be different from men. Hence they make the same mistakes or even worse trying to be "tough" and "strong".

Anyway you've shown smart strong women can lead and do it in a way that works well. A way that is your own, and not a copy of others.

4. Caro-Kann

Caro-Kann Long term member

Birmingham, UK
    Local Time:
    10:10 AM
    May as well find the best and brightest men and women. Women are not inherently better leaders than men.

5. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    My post was mostly in fun.

In my many years in business and working with government agencies I've seen...

Actually women tend to be excellent leaders when they don't try to act like their male counterparts parts. But sadly too many who get to leadership positions try and emulate or worse become more ruthless than their male counterparts.

So if we're talking about where we currently are then we have a long way to go as many in leadership roles need a lot to learn. But if we're talking a utopia then well let's have a bit of fun and envision a grand world in the image that Ms Lucy and other ladies have.

6. Rrnjr

Rrnjr Active member

Blue-collar
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:10 AM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice