Keyholder Tattoo Ideas??

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mark1981, Sep 3, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. mark1981

mark1981 Goddess Kristy's chaste husband

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Hello A/a'll,

Were still new to all of this but have been discussing a keyholder tattoo for Her. She wanted a wrist tattoo, but I feel that would look unprofessional, so I advised anywhere else basicially lol. This didnt go over too well as she really wanted it on her wrist. What do the Domme's here have as far as tattoos, and where do You recomend the best placement is. She (Kristy) has several tattoos, including some kinky ink... small dolphins on her breasts, & butterfly on her mound (which she just has the outline completed) I thought maybe either fill in the butterfly with something kinky or simply cover it up since its a thin outline only at this point. Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by posting a couple of pics, if so i'll remove them. Thanks,

mark.

I added another pic to show that her tatts arent too visable unless She chooses to show them.

Attached Files:

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Am curious as to your objection is to the wrist tattoo. In todays world, tattoos are so common that even "professionals" have visual tattoos. Do you objecy tp the tattoo being visable, or that it will identify her as a "keyholder". If my KH choose to have a wrist tattoo. I would be more than happy to hold her hand while it was done........ would go well with the key that is always hanging arounf her neck and almost always visable, or her keyholder t-shirt. My opinion is....... if she wants it on her wrist, she should be abl to have it there.

3. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Hello,

No the wrist tattoo isn't so she can hide it or that I'm afraid of anyone finding out. She has a career to consider in all of this and could potentially loose her job and it isn't worth that to either of us period. I know most online may not understand or respect that but my response to those is simply thus... we are living this not you. Hope the explanation helps.

Mark.

4. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hi, I read your post with interest but wonder whether the dodgy pics for all to see may be a little more harmful to your keyholders career than a tattoo?
    Don't shoot ! Just a thought

5. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    hello Mistress Deborah,

I understand Your question and while we cant control who may see these pics we understand that. However we can and do choose to keep our behavior private where She works. I too keep my kink hidden. We like to play and go out which yes we could be spotted but since we cant do that in our own town we accept the risk. Over all the chances of someone seeing Her pics and actually saying something at work are much less of a risk than Her having a visable tattoo that all could and would see. Hopefully that makes sense. Being new to the lifestyle We are curious of the tattoos Dommes choose and placement. My wife isnt shy and had no problems pulling off her shirt when she got her other tattoos or more recently when she got her nipples pierced. I love the fact that she doesnt mind being seen. I'm more of a private person by nature.

6. mistressfox

mistressfox Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Totally get why you wouldnt be keen on the wrist idea as a professional - I'm no expert but I always thought that just inside the hip was suggestively kinky and could be shown with low rise jeans but also doesnt have to be seen. Personally I would probably never get one, I like being able to pull off the pale-innocent-english-rose-virgin look - so that the bit of bondage and lace here and there gets my slave all the hornier by contrast, that kinda thing doesn't really work with ink!

7. janx

janx Recovering Lurker

Local Time:
    For what it's worth, I have a tatoo on the inside of my left wrist. I don't work anywhere that's super professional, but it is an office building that tries to maintain a look of professionalism because we do deal with the public. My tatoo has never been an issue with this employer or any onter employer that I have had in the past. I have had people ask me about in just out of curiosity, but I have never received any negative attention (except from my mother).

8. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    great idea Mistressfox, Maybe Her tramp stamp with my name can be "touched up" to something kinky. Another idea You gave me was a side tattoo. She doesnt wear low rise jeans really so outside the bedroom it wouldnt be seen inside Her hip.

janx, I understand your situation and am glad it works for you, but sadly that wouldnt work for us.

9. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Just a quick update. We both were pretty worn out after work this evening. She has gone to bed & I'm about to go to bed myself. I haven't had time to find any kinky tramp stamp tattoos but haven't given up on any of this :) Is there a symbol for the Women that flirt or cuckold their husbands but aren't into interracial?

Thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions Y/you may have.

10. mistressfox

mistressfox Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    You could try whacking in mistress or domina to a english-japenese or english-chinese translator site and see what symbols come up - though I suppose that could be problematic if you know people fluent in those languages...

11. mark1981

Self Employed
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    That's an idea Mistress Fox, the tattoo can be graphic since it would be hidden on her at work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice