Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Mistress the fact that you developed this emotional bond just shows you are sincere and not a fake. I personally don't see how anyone who gets involved with this lifestyle in any way, shape, or form can not get attached. I for one hate to see such a parting of the dynamics like you shared with cks but I also realize there comes a time when you must do the right thing. I hope you soon find the person or persons to fill that void. Please though, feel good about that void because from it you gain a sense of self, vision for the future, and the respect of many.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    Thanks excite...but there wont be anyone filling cks's void, thats just not possible. " It is what it is."

I am however looking forward to seeing little pet and susie again, I need some swinging exercise and I have all these toys just laying here waiting for them to show up for Me to be able to use them.
    susie I will be easy on, but little pet has confessed that he wishes to be taken over the edge of what he can tolerate so I will make sure I fill his wish!!
    I wouldnt want him to leave disappointed!! I think he should bring a pillow with him for the ride back home, hes gonna need it!
    Anyway, I have to wait because I wont see either of them for a couple months.
    They better hurry up, I am loosing My desire to even be a Mistress anymore, its too much work and even though I feel I am well suited for it when My subs and sissy are actually here in front of Me, I certainly dont feel like its going very well online, given the recent turn of events.....Oh well, shit happens :character0109:

Mistress Michelle

3. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    Mistress I am truly sorry for your loss. But remember, things always happen for a reason. I know you are feeling a huge void and that is understandable. Add to that, the fact that you have had to change your focus within your house and it is natural that you might be feeling a little blue or questioning whether or not you want to be an 'online' Mistress. That comment, however, mad my heart sink to my feet.

I urge you to stay the course and I look forward to being at your command. I do wish I could do it more often, but we will make the best of our situation. I would add that I do understand your feelings after the events with cks, but it seems that you are giving it too much emphasis. He only came to visit one time and you have two subs who have been committed to you very deeply and have been to see you, help you, worship you several times. Speaking for the both of us, we would be crushed if you decided to hang up your whip. So please do not feel that way. Keep us around.

So you are right, "It is what it is". But that includes not only the negative that has occurred, but it also includes the positive. Look harder, you will like what you see.

YOUR little pet

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Please Just say NO

Oh My Mistress Michelle don't please do anything of the sort. I for one enjoy hearing about your good times an even the mishaps. I feel for both of you, even though I have not had the pleasure of meeting either of you in person, or possibility of, for better or worst been in your control. But I know from your subs that you and pet are,

1st. Very nice caring wonderful people that just have a kinky side of living that needs itched every so often. Not unlike most of us out here.

2nd. All of us little weak subs and sissy's would sorely miss not have you around.

3rd. Good, Caring, Sexy, True Mistress's on-line or other wise are few and far between. And I personal can vouch that your all the above and many more from a good friend of yours and mine.

I agree little pet, my heart hurt and my balls sucked inside and disappeared. Thats how much I would miss Mistress Michelle and her tails of spanken the *%@& out of her subs and sissys. Since I'm soo delicate and can't take a spanken, unless its deserved, I will just set out here and watch from the outside, with the Chickens..

Sincerely Missy Chicken Tanya ,, PS I'm the one coughing feathers.. :anim_63:

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    OMG i will git on the road right now .Mistress Michelle you are the most wonderful person i have ever met .You and pet are so nice if your thinking of quiting i will come and strap myself on the horse (and beat my own ass )somehow ???? A TRUE GODDESSS ...MISTRESSS ..AND A GREAT FRIENDDDDDD i will always be at your feet ..on my knees ... and do anything you tell me to or ask ...im your sissygurl and will be as long as you will let me beeeeeeeee PLEASE NEVER STOP being yourself as greatness is hard to top and sweetie ..ooopppsss Mistress your hard to top ...god i cant do a big enough Curtsey i /we all love you so much :manga_cheer:

6. susie q

Local Time:
    omg im crying :sign0178:

7. susie q

Local Time:
    Please never stop being Mistress Michelle ... you are what makes the sun rise .. the moon glow ... cricketes chirp ...cks burp hmmm ...if i have the great pleasure to even speak to you in you in the morn ..even for two minssss ..it makes my day so much .you have no idea the world was blessed the day you arrived thanks to Mr norm AND YOUR blessed mother whom i never had the pleasure to meet .... i Love Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa :smilies_xxx02:

8. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :love0028: I'm not going anywhere....sometimes I just get frustrated.

you are all sooo sweet, it wont get you out of a whippin, but sweet nonetheless.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

9. susie q

Local Time:
    :happy0120::manga_washup::manga_love::manga_champers:

10. susie q

Local Time:
    Sheewwwweeee im so happy your are not going anywhere... if you did my world would end as i know it ..theres not much to know but just the same .. you Mistress are the onlything that makes me want to open my eyes in the morning. I think i got under your skin this morning ..a bad subject i brought up ..didnt mean too please forgive me??was not my intension ( wow big word for me lol)hope i spelled it right ?? I WILL ALWAYS BE AT YOUR FEET cuz i love to treat you as the Goddess that you are .Your sissygurl i hope forever and i cant wait to see you all again :rules:

11. susie q

Local Time:
    Ps did i tell you that i love you and pet very much ??:smilies_xxx22: :sex024: :danger::bondage::bondage:

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Intention....silly sissy girl

13. susie q

Local Time:
    Dammit i guess i need a dickshunarie huh ??:work4sex:

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    This is too funny Mistress! Very wise you are! I have always wondered what a real whipping by a real mistress would feel like. susie you and little pet will have to let me know!

15. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i love my weekly beatings. Mistress starts out slow and easy but soon She is wailing away and i retreat into sub space, especially with earplugs and the blindfold. i usually end up screaming my throat raw before Mistress stops and releases me. She loves to make me squirm and has several orgasms during the process.

16. susie q

Local Time:
    Well xcitex2 heres my version iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol Mistress is such a wonderful person so i accept her beatings very meekly ... but it makes her so happy and that thrills me so i guess we are very happy in that situation.I do know that she does cut me some slack as im very delicate :happy0007: Mistress gives me a few little (love taps) and then its iiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee time she packs a wollop and it hurts like hmmmm ... but always kind and understanding i like the paddles ..the cane shewww ..the meat ripper i hate that thing but its all good in the end ..so to speak.:anim_50:

17. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress, come out of hiding. It looks like your keyboard is broken. We miss your updates. :)

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    :scared0016: Peek a boo

I have been busy running around in circles trying to get ready for this trip to Pittsburgh only to find out a little bit ago that we arent going!! pets attorney called and told us it would be better if we stayed at home and did the hearing over the phone.....Oh well. Glad he didnt wait till tomorrow afternoon to call, we would have BEEN there! Then I would have been pissed!!!!
    I need an attorney sub or sissy to beat..are there any around here that would like to take a beatin for the mistakes of pets attorney?? If there are let Me know.
    Ok, going to rest for a bit now that I dont have to laod the suburban, go to the grocery store and drop off the dogs.

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hmmm well I was in the legal field a few years ago does that count? LOL

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh it counts xcitex2....come on down here and I'll take out some frustration on you! Come on.....dont be afraid LOL

21. susie q

Local Time:
    Im from the firm of (TAKES A WHIPPING AND KEEPS ON TICKING )My poor Mistress i so wish i could be there to take some of the load off of you.:manga_bath:

22. susie q

Local Time:
    Im sorry Goddess i forgot to leave my card..(susie q aturnip at law )lmao im sorry Mistress :sad0002:

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    mmmmm tempting for sure...:sex020: Not sure I have ever been on the receiving end of the real deal though! LOL

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Mistress, you know I am there for you. You might have to hold that anger/frustration you have for a little while, but that means it will just get more potent. Bent over...I can take it....I Hope!

25. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Traffic jam on I-95 South.:anim_63:

Rachel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice