My chastity experience this weekend.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteKen, Oct 27, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteKen

ChasteKen New to chastity

Orlando, Florida
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Hello! I am new to chastity and want to share my experience this weekend. As of right now, I am nearing 6 days without an orgasm. That is 4-5 days beyond my norm.

It all started on Thursday last week when I thought about the upcoming weekend. I had last masturbated on Tuesday, so going to Monday would make 6 days! A new record for me. I immediately got my cage and put it on.
    I am playing by myself, but my motivation is to experience what it feels like to be chaste. Having worn the cage for a 2-3 day period with little time off (no orgasms though), I was already familiar with the sexual frustration and stifled erections. What would doubling that time do?

I wore my cage Thursday night. Reading this site and others got me pretty excited. But I went to bed with the cage locked on. Getting to sleep was harder than normal since I am accustomed to a near nightly orgasm. I woke up only once with a raging but mostly stifled erection. So far its fun.

I took the cage off prior to work on Friday morning. I am not comfortable wearing it to work at this point. No erections occurred at work and I immediately re-locked once back at home. That night I was just plain horny. 3 days since my last orgasm and my cock was straining against the cage most of the night. I have to admit, I like the feel of the cage constricting my penis and stopping a full erection. It puts me into a submissive mindset and my fantasies are unleashed.

Saturday was new territory for me, my fourth day with no orgasm while mostly locking my penis in its cage. Although strangely, my desires for orgasm was much less. It was as though I didn't need one today. I tried to excite myself, but the response was much less than normal. One difference that I did notice is that my submissive side was more prominent.

As Saturday evening wore on and my penis seemed very content to remain flaccid, I considered ending the experiment and taking matters into my hands. It wasn't really that I was dying to get out, but I wanted my penis to react. However, I realized that I just really wanted an orgasm. Even if my penis wasn't trying to bust out, my brain wanted it. So I decided to continue my experience and remain locked.

Sunday morning went on a hike with a friend. While I can walk in the cage with no problems, there was the definite possibility that she might feel it during a hug. So un-caged, I did the 6 mile hike with no problems and no erections. Once home, I re-locked the penis up and watched football.

Late Sunday evening though, my penis began to feel good. I don't know exactly how else to describe it. Just really comfortable and excited. Like lots of blood had went to my groin and everything was tingly and slightly engorged. I had many attempted erections and was turned on by everything. Going to bed without taking off my cage was tough. I wanted an orgasm bad! My body wanted a orgasm bad! But I wanted to see what day 6 would feel like even more so I stayed locked.

Monday morning I woke up with my penis trying to break out of the cage. So far today, my entire groin is even more tingly than last night and I want an orgasm even more. It's been difficult to stop myself from ending my chastity already. I wanted to post and begin to interact here so that is one thing that I absolutely required myself to do before ending things since I might not have done so otherwise or with the same gusto at least.

So I am still in cage and trying to decide how to end it today and when. I do want to end it today as that was my goal which I have met. The submissive side of me thinks a ruined orgasm might be interesting. Although a full blown orgasm could also be good idea as it will better reinforce the benefit of waiting for a big one. Any thoughts?

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  2. mikeDsub

mikeDsub Active member

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    As far as how to cum, roll the dice or pick a card and let chance decide your fate. I do not want to be your KH but maybe some others do. You do not sound like you would be a good submissive either as you are not asking when, but rather how. :) My wife would refuse to play with you and she is a lenient KH. :)

Enjoy it anyway you want. I used to put clips on my nipples before I met a women into that, so I understand where you are at. My self applied nipple clips was not really S&M play because there was no sadist to my masochist and no fem to my dom. :) Who cares what it is called though, as long as you enjoy yourself without hurting others. You may find your interest waning after a short period as the initial excitement of being locked up fades. Use this time to find yourself a live playmate if chastity is something you want to keep doing. Masturbation and intercourse are both sex and fun, but most would prefer one more than the other. :)

P.S. - It is easier to find a girlfriend without a locked up penis. :) You may also find that an orgasm after an extended period of chastity is not as good as one earlier.

kkeeiitthh likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice