New steel curved ring cage at Dhgate

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Lucky_Submissive, Sep 2, 2015.

1. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    FWIW, it's also available on aliexpress, somewhat cheaper than DHG. After seeing all your comments, I ordered the three sizes below what I normally wear in a flat ring (e.g. A158)

HTH
    A4B

2. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Three sizes down may present a problem of being too small. I received mine in the mail finally and have the 36mm ring on now. Time will tell

3. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I read a review on the sellers website which said that the gap between the A ring and the cage is too much ...making pulling out the penis from the cage easy. Are you guys having the same issue?

4. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    I have been wearing the 36mm ring and find it difficult to even get the device on or off. But when on it is really comfortable. Also all ball trap type devices are known for easy pull outs.

negiver likes this.
  5. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I agree the 36mm ring its pretty tight and difficult to get on and off, especially if you are excited at the time.

As with all ball trap devices I'm sure with enough lubricant it will be possible to pull out when completely flacid, however it will be a struggle.

I persevered with the 36mm ring until the 39mm arrives and found that it is pretty comfortable when wearing, although nighttime erections were a bit painful causing my balls to ache. Perhaps that will lessen over time, but I only managed two nights before I asked my wife for it to be swapped back to the old device. No lasting damage so I might go back into it for a bit longer as I really enjoyed the snug feeling the smaller cage gave.

6. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Has Anyone received the 38mm ring ? I'm still waiting for mine.

7. art4bux

art4bux Active member

new york city
    Local Time:
    I normally wear a 45 mm flat ring, which is a little large, I ordered 42, 40, and 38 and they were ALL too small. GRR. The cage, however, is a good, if snug, fit. I think I'll try it with standard flat ring..
    Anyone interested in smaller rings PM me.

the ones I got are NOT hinged: however, they are bent on a vertical line so looking down from the top (where else ?) they look like a shallow "V" and from the wearer's left side like a (. any clearer ?

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I wud like a little ring that weren't hinge but i don't think that they wud fit my little cage. :(

9. BeachLifeFL

BeachLifeFL New member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
  10. art4bux

art4bux Active member

new york city
    Local Time:
    I don't think so... the ring in the pic appears to be a hinged ring that uses a rectangular post about 3/32" x 1/4".
    The curved ring has a post that is 1/4"(6mm) diameter that is ground on two sides, kinda like a US electrical outlet.

Long and short of it, you won't be able to use that cage with this curved ring without some welding and cutting

11. BeachLifeFL

BeachLifeFL New member

Local Time:
    Thanks @art4bux . Maybe I picked a bad example device, is that size post common among existing devices?

12. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    The post is about 5/16" round. It has flat sides ground into it. I have another Chineese device that has the same connection. So it seems to be fairly common.

13. Johnsel12

Johnsel12 Member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    Whoa that's eerie. Received this exact thing today. It's extremely comfortable! And I've tried several. Definitely worth it.

14. art4bux

art4bux Active member

new york city
    Local Time:
    And, FWIW, any MCD I have seen with this style ring, flat or now, curved, has been SS, not plated. Not saying all the others are plated, just that these are not.

15. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    I just received the 38 mm ring today and it seems to be very comfortable. Time will tell if it gets loose. I want to bend the cage and the post just like you did to make the device less visible. Did you heat the Base ring before tapping with a hammer? I'm afraid of breaking it as I don't think the steel grade is of high quality. Can you tell me how to do this please?

16. TheEtruscan

TheEtruscan Active member

Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    I'm trying to amass a full set of this style of rings, so if anybody has spares that won't work for them and that they want to get rid of, DM me.

17. BeachLifeFL

BeachLifeFL New member

Local Time:
    Any update from those of you who have been wearing this style of base ring for a good while now? I am curious if it has a similar benefit to the Holy Trainer shaped base ring which I have read helps alleviate the discomfort from morning wood/erection attempts.

18. art4bux

art4bux Active member

new york city
    Local Time:
    The three rings I got were all quite tight, so I first cut, bent, welded and ground a 45mm ring the same way they did from the factory.... not bad. Next did the same thing about an inch up from the bottom, with the bend line horizontal rather than vertical. Even better, much less irritation to back of scrotum. We'll see how it works out long term.

19. art4bux

art4bux Active member

new york city
    Local Time:
    @Lucky_Submissive said:
    "...I want to bend the cage and the post just like you did to make the device less visible. Did you heat the Base ring before tapping with a hammer? I'm afraid of breaking it as I don't think the steel grade is of high quality. Can you tell me how to do this please?"

304 stainless is pretty malleable stuff. I'd suggest clamping the post in a vise, and use a bar, a long screwdriver or something similar to gain a little leverage. The only caution is don't bend it too far - when you start bending it back and forth is when you will get cracks, broken welds, etc.

As for the cage, I'd just clamp the cage in a vise with a piece of wood covering each jaw, and squeeze it. Again, not too much., but if you do get cracks in the welds it's not the end of the world. Two minutes with a TIG machine and a little polish and it's good as new.

I just bent a 60 degree angle in a base ring, cold, no problem. Now I just have to fill and polish the dings from the jaws of the Scotchman.

You can do this.

HTH ,
    Stu

20. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks a lot for the advise. I did it and it worked out great. Now my cage is less visible and seems more secure by trapping the balls better. The only small issue I am concerned about is that the opening at the penis head end is a bit too generous. I can easily stimulate a quarter of my penis head when erect.

Do you think it's wise to tighten the opening a bit? The opening has thinner welded steel and I don't know if it's a good idea to use the hammer there. Any suggestions?

21. art4bux

art4bux Active member

new york city
    Local Time:
    I have thought about redoing the end of the cage, as I'm pushing part of my head through when trying to get erect, it rubs against my shorts.
    A couple of options:
    - add two horizontal rings over the existing rings, sort of like the MM Jailbird. I'm buying some assorted SS rod on Amazon for other projects anyhow, so I might try that.
    - add two rings alongside the existing ones to narrow the gap by effectively making the rings wider.
    Only downside I see for either of these is that you need to do some welding for either plan. Not a major issue for me, but YMMV. Maybe find a welding shop to do it for you. Just take the cage there.

As far as hammering on the short segments to bring the vertical rings together, i don't really know. If you can get something solid inside to hammer against, like a piece of bar stock clamped in a vise, I'd say go for it. If you are just beating on the cage, I dunno. Either way, don't wail on it: tap, don't slam. Straightening the side rods will leave you with sort of an hourglass-shaped slot...

HTH

22. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    My .02 cents, I have had mine for 3 months now, 42mm ring. Very comfortable for me. It is difficult for me to remove
    when locked up. The open front means I can use the wall urinal and not sit all the time.
    Tried the CB and did not like it. Tried a couple of split rings, did not like those.
    We bought this as a test before ordering a MM or other custom piece, and now, we will do a custom.
    Just my thoughts.
    And, got it in the mail in three weeks. From DHGate.

23. K1nky6uy

K1nky6uy Active member

Local Time:
    I thought I would update my experience of this cage.

When I first got the device the 36mm base ring felt too tight and so I ordered the next size up 39mm. When I tried this one it was a little too slack and with the weight of the device it was slipping too far down.

For my current lockup period I resorted to my old fully enclosed chinese cage which works pretty well when paired with a tighter plastic collar over the base of my penis which ensures a snug fit in the tube. However after a week this started to rub and during a cleaning session when I had to remove it I decided to give the new curved ring cage another try and opted for the 36mm base ring.

Well its been over two weeks now locked in this one with no release at all and its pretty good. The smaller tube means that my erections are very stifled whereas the old cage was a bit wider and allowed more room for growing. The 36mm base ring is now quite comfy however when I get a morning erection I do feel a little burning sensation on the underside of my ballsack as the erection pushes the cage out and stretches my balls.

The good thing about this open cage vs the closed cage is that its easy to clean without needing to remove it, and with the tighter base ring I cant pull out the back. I agree that the open end is a bit too wide, but as I'm uncircumcised my foreskin hangs out the front making it very easy to aim and pee standing up. When I pull the foreskin back with the aid of a q-tip for cleaning my glans does poke out a bit which helps cleaning, but offers scope for stimulation if wanted to.

As far as security goes overall its pretty good, although I am sure I could manage to come if I wanted too by shaking the cage and stimulating the end of my glans through the front gap, but for me that would be cheating. I'm pretty sure I could come in any tube device with enough shaking, but for me chastity and orgasm denial is 90% in the head and 10% restraint, with the device serving as a constant reminder that I am not allowed to come without permission.

So all in all its not a bad cage when you get the right base ring size, but as soon as I'm allowed out next I will be measuring up for a custom contender with PA hook.

AlanThom and negiver like this.
  24. Lucky_Submissive

Carpenter
    Europe
    Local Time:
    I have been using this cage on and off and these are thoughts about it:

1. Very comfortable. I just used it last night and I slept like a baby. The only time I felt the cage was in the morning due to my penis straining and that too felt comfortable.

2. For me it's a perfectly snug fit. It leaves no extra room. The gap at the end is not big enough for my penis to escape and although I can stimulate myself through the gap it's not enough to give me an orgasm.

3. I used to wear it without any lube or moisturiser but that was a mistake as I noticed that the skin on my penis chafed but I think that was because I tried to see if I could pull out, I'm not sure. I have been using plenty of moisturising cream after that and I have no problems now.

4. I don't think I can slip out if I even try to escape. The 38 mm ring is a good fit for me. I bent the cage downwards a bit and that leaves no room whatsoever for the balls to escape. I wouldn't try pulling out as I don't want to get chafed.

5. Sometimes I get pinched whole sitting down and I noticed that the skin of my ball sack goes over the first rinf of the cage on the side. Im not sure how to take care of this problem. I anyone has experienced this I would appreciate some tips for preventing this.

25. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    [QUOTE="

5. Sometimes I get pinched whole sitting down and I noticed that the skin of my ball sack goes over the first rinf of the cage on the side. Im not sure how to take care of this problem. I anyone has experienced this I would appreciate some tips for preventing this.[/QUOTE]

I found using the 'pouch' style of underwear helps, keeps everything more front and center.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice