New steel curved ring cage at Dhgate

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Lucky_Submissive, Sep 2, 2015.

1. LockedByElizabeth

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    A further update after having had this for a few days now.

Firstly Elizabeth absolutely loves the look of this cage - and how snugly it fits me (especially the shorter length but also the smaller diameter)

Secondly this is WAY more comfortable than the metal CB6000s - a hell of a lot lighter and consequently the weight does not pull down as much. Hence I can go back to wearing boxer shorts rather than tighter fitting trunks.

As people here are always pointing out - shorter is far better when it comes to dealing with night time erections (as the possibilities of expansion are so much more limited the pulling sensation against the balls is also reduced). So far definitely so good!

Ring size - had to go down from the 45mm ring on the CB6000s to a 42mm ring for this. Not sure if its due to the different design (it being curved) or not - but I also got a 44mm ring and found that just a fraction too big and it felt like it might not be trapping me effectively.

2. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    I have the same device, with a 45mm base ring. The cage to small for me, the skin goes throu the bars. But not unpleasant to wear.

3. Willywonka

Willywonka Member

Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    I have one similar to this but I find that because of the open end, when aroused or during sleep, the head of the pens can squeeze through and grow on the outside! I'm considering modifyingit myself to add an extra bar or two at the front.

LockedByElizabeth likes this.
  4. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I have spent unspeakable sums on cages over the last year. Custom and off the shelf. Of them all, the cage in this post has been far and away the best. I'm not sure if the one linked is my size, but if you can get this cage in your size, do it.

The way the front bars are open vertically have been great for accommodating my PA when not in my PA locking cage. For $31.00 shipped, it's a winner. I would trade my old MM Jailbird for it without a thought. If they put a PA on this cage I do believe my long search for "the one" would be at an end.

5. keephimcaged

Verified Female

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Just to say for anyone interested in this cage or similar ones like it we've just found a UK stockist (they ship overseas too for about £10 I think) who do next day delivery and have a 30 day 'no quibbles' guarantee - they're a BIT more expensive than buying from China but they offer stuff like extra rings etc really simply, definitely worth checking out.

Toys4naughtyboys (not the best name, I know... but otherwise we've been really impressed)

They also have a Black Friday sale on which you can save 15% using the code BLACK15

I hope someone finds it useful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice