Not so new but an intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ssendam, Apr 7, 2016.

1. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    I've been posting here and there on the forums but realized I never did an introductory post.

I'm a 34 year old submissive to my girlfriend/Mistress and came across this site years ago.

I got into BDSM when I was 19 and once Pandora box was opened, I couldn't get enough. Over the years I experimented with chastity trying out a cb2000, 3000, eventually a neosteel which was grown out of and now a cs500 from fetisch felix.

I started getting into chastity probably in my mid 20s when I started having the desire to be cuckolded and being denied. I haven't really done full time with chastity until this past year when my girlfriend and I started exploring it further and for longer periods of times.

Our current dynamic is mostly vanilla but we have more intense periods and are trying to work towards a full tpe dynamic. However, I am not very good with sex so I am cuckolded by her while locked in chastity.

We both share a common goal of me becoming her full time slave which is something I have been searching for many years noe. It's both exciting and scary, not to mention frustrating!

Ultimately, we'd love to one day have a house with a room that serves as a dungeon. We already try to do this with out guest bedroom for which we are trying to find a good comfortable cage for me to sleep in.

We both hope to find a Bull one day that is as interested in being part of the control over me as she is.

It's been an exciting journey the past few years and I am grateful for the information on this site. I am slowly working up my PA piercing to see if the lori tube is another device worth trying out as the cs500 can get pretty intense at times and while comfortable, does have its discomforts. Of course she likes how well it's working and how constricting it is.

Anyways, I hope to continue to learn more about others and their lifestyle. I sometimes feel like an odd duckling. I have wanted a life of slavery but naturally it's hard to find others into it outside of online. And I've always felt odd to not be as into piv sex and desiring to be the penetrated or pleasuring someone with my mouth while denied.

Sorry if some of this is rambling. It's 5:30 am and was awoken by the belt so I figured I'd post while up lol.

Tombow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice