Rejoice, a sinner repents !!

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by sissy_maid_melody, Jul 3, 2013.

1. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Ok, it's not really that dramatic.

Over a year ago a relationship ended, one that had had me under chastity control for 6 years. For me, chastity was an integral part of the relationship and I was happy to assume that I didn't want to engage in chastity again outside another relationship. I just didn't have the urge to wear a CB for its own sake.

I can also say that I couldn't really envisage any one else holding my keys other than the person who had held them for so long.

Last week, a seemingly innocuous chat with someone on here showed me that I was wrong, or perhaps that it was time to move on. It may have just been a whim on her part, but she pressed a few of my buttons and after some warming up simply told me to find my CB and put it on. Actually wanting to wear the CB wasn't high on my agenda and it would have been so easy to either refuse, or pretend to do so. Yet she had me intrigued.

It took me half an hour or so to actually find all the parts and put it on. Once I did it felt like coming home. Apart from a good wash it hasn't been off since and I'm not sure when or if I'll actually want to take it off.

I'd always promised myself that if I ever wanted to be in chastity again that I would buy a better CB. Suffice to say that this week I found myself ordering a Steelworxx Looker and am still surprised at how much I want it.

That leads me to the crux of this post. A good CB is all well and good yet it is missing a vital element without a key holder that wants to hold the keys and enforce the chastity.

For me, I do need to engage with a key holder to a greater degree than just someone to post keys back at some defined date. Ideally I'd like to know and engage with the real person and be able to converse about life, the universe and everything.

It would also help if the key holder was within a reasonable distance so that I could have chastity managed with a real time element. At times, just to be able to visit to be released for cleaning under supervision.

Finding the right key holder is difficult as many of those who have a passion for enforcing chastity have had bad experiences of subs who can't cope with chastity for real.

So it is with more hope than expectation that I post this. The hope that it may appeal to someone thinking about taking another chance with key holding.

Happy to discuss and explore with someone in conversation or chat to see if we may click and have something that works.

maid_carrie likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Thats a nice comment you have made and i does hopes that you find a nice Mistress.

3. sissy_maid_melody

Local Time:
    Thank you, jemima. One can only hope so.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    yes i too hope someone comes forward and offers to be of assistance you certainly sound as if you might be an asset to a good Mistress rather than a hindrance as some turn out to be according to many of the recent posts on here speak of. Good Luck

5. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    A very well written post I find it very hard to write a profile. I could almost cut and paste this and most of it would apply to me.
    Good luck with your search.

maid_carrie likes this.
  6. Mistress_Spider

Mistress_Spider New member

Local Time:
    good luck and have Fun.... with a capital F

7. Chast Excited

Chast Excited Happy Eunuch

Texas
    Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Have you had any luck yet? Hope all is going well!

8. sissy_maid_melody

Local Time:

Thanks for the best wishes. So far no interest, though on another site I did have someone offering to relocate to the UK from Texas and somewhere else a most exciting offer to take myself off to India to give someone my passport. o_O

It's a simple fact that dommes are scarce and that more often than not, those who are active on sites such as this already have what they want. They're not online looking for someone, they're online to talk to friends and be part of a shared community.

Putting up an ad is pure speculation and expecting someone to jump right in and whisk you away is pure folly. It takes work, getting to know people by talking to them and participating in the community so that they can get to know you a little.

It can be a minefield out there, especially on other sites. For now I'm still merrily tiptoeing through the tulips.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  9. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    Fate has put us on different continents, but I am single and seeking.

Even if I am not the mistress for you, I want to encourage you to DO IT.

BUY THE DEVICE. Steelwerks makes the best devices I have ever seen. Buy the chastity and your keyholder will appear... but no one takes "dear mistress, I want to be in chastity but I haven't bought a device yet..." emails seriously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice