Single Gay Male and Masterbation

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ilguy59, Apr 25, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. ilguy59

ilguy59 ilguy59

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    I also got into chastity because of my "addiction" to masturbation. It was just easier to just take care of yourself than get involbed with someone that is there for the same thing and didnt care if he ever seen you again. I am currently dating a guy that i feel is someone that i can have something with. Being in chastity until i am with him which isnt often due to distance, makes me more aware of his needs and i hope that one day soon, i will ask him to be my keyholder. I hope i dont seem like i am rambling but this thread got me thinking. Any other gay guys or gals having the same feelings. Would be interested in hearing from them

2. Totybum

Totybum New member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Yes. I am sure in time that he will be only too glad to hold your key. Once he knows and accepts your into being kept locked in chastity, I'm sure he will appreciate it too. You could try gifting him the key. Only once he does take over, then it will be his rules!
    My bf thought it all a bit wierd at first but he really hates me masturbating so now he actually loves keeping me locked up as it prevents me from wasting myself. In fact now he prefers keeping me locked up and I am now finding myself spending more time secured. I often feel empty and incomplete if he hasn't got me locked up!
    I feel owned and content when locked. Not to mention horny as hell and ready and submissive to satisfy him sexually.
    He enjoys me being locked and finds it a great turn on and makes him even more into it when he penertrates me. He gets off on knowing I can't come. I only get to come now when and if he decides to unlock me. I think also too he finds my behaviour better towards him whilst I'm kept locked.

I enjoy being played with and love him putting me into bondage and then edging me for hours. Often, I'm then re locked without getting to orgasm and have to be content with being prostate milked which he seems to have learnt the knack of doing while fucking me!! If he gets the angle right he can literally massage my prostate with his hard penis as he penetrates me analy. So he gets to fuck all my cum out of me while I'm still locked up in my device! This makes me really frustrated and left wanting so much more!

So be careful what you wish for! He might get to like keeping you in the device!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice