Some of my Male chastity observations.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mascara^Snake, Nov 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    I'm going to turn that question around, "can MLR (male lead relationship) exist without kink?"
    I would say that the answer to the other side is "of course" and as such the answer to your question is the same. Which is not to say that many (some? most?) FLR exist with varying degrees of kink, but I don't think it's at all a requirement.

Which leads perfectly back to @Mascara^Snake 's 4th point about rules. No absolute rules in chastity (other than some level of orgasm denial, possibly?) nor in the structure of relationships.

So I do think there is that one rule in chastity. That some level of orgasm denial and/or sexual limitation, for someone, is involved. But there're obviously so much left undefined there that it still holds true! :)

2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    In reading your thoughts I have come to the realization that it is I who cannot exist without kink.
    Thank you.
    Ss

MistressPhedre likes this.
  3. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Touché

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice