Stainless Steel device for a small cock

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by MaleChastityNow, Jun 23, 2014.

1. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:30 PM
    For sale for $100.00 is this prototype of a design I’m experimenting with to see if I can fabricate a lighter cage. It’s made of 316L stainless steel, and the cage rings are formed from 3/16” diameter rod. They have an inner diameter of 1-3/8 inches.

The cage weighs 2-1/4 ounces, and the entire device weighs 4.98 ounces with the 2” base ring shown in the photo.

Cage length is 1-3/4 inches. Using a base ring with a ½ inch gap it’ll fit a flaccid penis 2-1/2 inches long. I’m three inches soft and can stuff myself into it, though I do overflow a tiny bit between the cage and base rings when wearing it.

You can choose a different size ring and gap, and I’ll fabricate one for you. You also have the option of choosing a round or oval ring.

Standard ring sizes available have inner diameters of 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-3/4 and 2 inches, but I can fabricate special sizes upon request.

The ring offered is for use with one of the small, Master padlocks, but you may upgrade to a security-screw or my numbered padlock system for $25.00 more. These options can be seen on devices at my website... http://malechastitynow.com

Shipping to the U.S. is $6.50 and outside the U.S. is $15.00. Payment by PayPal is preferred.

expo1verysmall.JPG

PauloChaste and cth96190 like this.
  2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    will a pa piercing work with this device? I know you sell those pa locks, maybe one of those?

3. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You must be reading my mind because the direction I'm planning to go with this concept is to offer three versions once I work out the details. Beside a standard cage, I'll be offering a PA Lock version and a Urethral Wand version too.

There is a hole in the center of this device, so it will accommodate a PA Lock, although the lock will lay off to the side of the wide, flat, curved glans cover.

guest 2942 likes this.
  4. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

It looks very nice and as a virgin guy trying to quit madturbating I like that it is a simple and light weight design. Do you want so done to perform long term testing for you let me know because I would try my hardest to be successful at wearing a chastity device to cure my masturbation issue.
    Paolo

Wendygirl likes this.
  5. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Interesting. The length of this cage is about right for my 5.5cm flaccid penis (a tad more than 2 inches). My biggest problem so far has been finding a ring that fits. I cannot get even one ball through a solid 2 inch ring and a hinged 2 inch ring restricted blood flow so much that I was headed for gangrene. :(
    Still trying to work out a way to determine the correct ring size. :spank:

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hiya
    I have found 55 mm solid cock rings are very cheap maybe get one see how you go with it for a few days.
    Might help you get the right size device made.

Xx Wendy

cth96190 likes this.
  7. Steve mattews

Steve mattews Member

Local Time:
    I'm quite interested. It's hard for me to tell from the picture, how big is the hole in the front? Worried about messy pee situations.

8. MaleChastityNow

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The device has SOLD, but to answer questions:

cth96190, what Wendy said. You may be able to find test rings locally. I suggest trying a marine hardware store. I've seen rings 55mm and even bigger, sold in these stores.

Steve mattews, the hole in the front of the test model is 5/16 inch.

I'll be prototyping another one of these today, as I'm still working out the fine details...

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @the man with the scary avatar,. 55mm coo, you must be huge. please is your willy as big as well, and can we have a look, please.

cth96190 likes this.
  10. Steve mattews

Steve mattews Member

Local Time:
    If you offer another prototype for that price, (maybe consider opening the pee hole a little?) I will buy it. Just PM me if you want when it's done and I'll take it.

11. Paoolo

Paoolo Guest

Let me know if you want a test subject to wear and report tonyou

12. cth96190

cth96190 Active member

Local Time:
    I wish that my cock was that big. ;)
    Sadly, I have just an average six-inch penis that shrinks to 2 1/4 inches when flaccid.
    I did not think that I had big balls, but I have found that I cannot get even one ball through a two-inch ring. Apparently, I must be larger than average there.
    The problem (if problem is the correct word) with hinged rings is that while I can get one closed (with a lot of effort and poking of flesh) the largest size that comes with off-the-shelf cages is two inches. That size is such a tight fit that it restricts blood flow so much that it causes a problem.
    Rather than being hung like a horse, which I am not, I think that the issue might becaused by the shape of my sack, which is high and tight. I have thought that stretching it might solve the problem, but Mistress has said 'no' :spank: because she likes my balls the way that they are. Pity, because I like the look of a low-slung sack.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice