The beginning of something nice

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HenkieY, Jul 11, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Hello everybody.

Some people may have seen my name around here before, but for the new people. I'm Crinsane, a 23 year old guy from The Netherlands. I've been interested in chastity for quite some time and currently I'm living together with my girlfriend who's also my Lady. She's locked me up quite a bit lately, the last time was for an entire month.

Well, last month we're both very busy with our study so we didn't do any chastity play for quite a while. But now we've begun again.
    I've received my new CB6000S a couple of weeks ago, and I'm one of the lucky people who can wear a CB for a long time. It fits me perfectly!

A few days ago my Lady and I signed a new contract. It basically states that she can lock me up whenever she wants, for as long a periode as she likes and, first time for me, she doesn't have to tell me for how long. She may if she wishes, but she doesn't have to.
    Last Friday I was told to put on my CB so right now I'm on my 4th day, and for the first time ever, I don't know how long it will be. I could get my release tonight, but it could also be end of the week, or next week, or a month.
    We haven't set a max length or something, but I think my Lady is going easy on me, so I hope it won't be all to long.

Well, I will be posting here, if you like to read, be my guest. If you like to react, I'll be glad to explain things or just have a nice talk.

Till next time! Bye

2. SirBottom

SirBottom Naga di Kandang

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    I (and many here) know and love that feeling. Enjoy the ride!

3. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Yeah the feeling is known all around, and I must say, not knowing when your next release will be, it really adds to the experience.
    I'm enjoying the ride at it fullest!
    Always something to wish for, but heey, I'm still young, enough time ahead of me! :)

4. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Wow, last night was quite a night...
    Throughout the day my Lady and I teased each other a bit, so I thought something was going to happen in the evening.

When we finally went to bed, she got to bed first while I used the toilet, and when I entered the bedroom, she was already naked.
    I jumped in the bed, and started to touch her everywhere. She also began to touch me, play with my nipples, kiss me in my neck. It didn't take long before my penis was trying to break out of its cage.

I took my time kissing her entire body and pleasuring her orally. Than all of a sudden she told me to get up, and she unlocked my CB and got my penis out. She started stroking it and I thought I went crazy.
    But that was not all that she had in her evil mind, after getting my penis rock and rock hard, she told me I had to fuck her, but I wasn't allowed to cum today.

I fucked my Lady doggy style, cause we both like it very much, I just have a beautiful view of her ass, and she can use her hands to play with her vibrator. She made sure she didn't come to fast, so it was pretty hard for me not to cum. When she was satisfied she just told me it was enough and that I had to go clean my cage and but my CB back on.

I was so horny and just wanted to orgasm so bad, but there wasn't a single chance that was going to happen. I got up, cleaned everything and after some 'cooling down' put my cage back on.

After that we cuddled a bit and just enjoyed the feeling of each others body. It was perfect, only missing an orgasm for me.

It took me quite a time to get to sleep and today I'm still very horny. But there's nothing I can do. I'm just locked up again, waiting for the next time she will release me, and hoping I get to orgasm then.

Well, that all for now. Feel free to comment or ask!

Bye!

5. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi everyone,

Well, today is day 11 locked up. Let me start of with saying that's a lot longer then I expected. I had just got my new cb6000s and my Lady was all the time talking about 'trying it on a couple of days'. But apparently she liked it, and I had to keep it on. But today I know I will be released, and finally get to come again. Tomorrow I'm going to walk the 'Nijmeegse Vierdaagse', which basically means walking 50 kilometers 4 days in a row. And she promised me she would release me before that.

She's really getting in to the whole chastity thing. In the contract there are a couple of rules that I have to follow, and each time I break a rule, I get one day extra. Well, she really loves that, and already gave me 7 days extra for the next lockup!

Well, that's all for now, I'm going to be good to my Lady now, and hope I get to enjoy a nice orgasm today!

Bye!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice