The need to be controlled never dies

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by sissy_maid_melody, Feb 18, 2012.

1. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    When a long relationship ended I thought I'd had enough of chastity and being controlled. Now, several months later the need has come back as strong as ever.

I'm hoping to find a new mistress who not only revels in controlling through chastity and pushing limits, but seeks a level of compatibility in day to day and social activities.

In many ways I'd like to find someone who sees themselves as a life coach, ready to train and transform using the power they have over keeping me in chastity, perhaps working towards permanent chastity. I am seeking a mistress in to feminisation, figure training, slut training and all that entails since I've already been down some of those paths and would want to continue with someone who knows just how strong the mental side of D/s is and knows how to push all the buttons.

Having experience of maintaining a relationship via online methods I know that it can help maintain the relationship but I am really looking for a relationship that has a significant real time element. So I would generally be looking for someone within reasonable driving distance. Of course, for real compatibility such considerations are something to be worked around, but if you are too far away for any real time component, then I don't think it would work,

I hope that some mistress may wish to find out more and to lead me in to deep servitude.

sissy maid melody

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Sorry to hear that your relationship ended - but sadly these things happen. I did wonder where you had gone ;)

Nice to see you back and I wish you good luck with your search for happiness.

Carrie

3. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the wishes, Carrie.

Life happens, we drift in and out of the orbits of other people and sometimes the drift reaches escape velocity.

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice