What's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fabricator, Mar 28, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. fabricator

fabricator Active member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    I am a man ,that uses chainsaws,big wrenches,weld machines,torches, I use big hammers,and if I hit myself with a hammer I hardly flinch.I ride motorcycles,work on cars ,mow 6 acres ,use weed eaters ,and the list goes on.Today ,my wife is at work and I am home alone.I have no close on,,I did the dishes,swept the floor and put the grand kids toys away. My wife did not ask me or tell me to do these things while she was at work. I did these things on my own because they needed done.This is not the work of a rough and tough redneck man. That's right,she has me locked in a pink chastity cage.I may never get out now.

spider203 and Brianna27 like this.
  2. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Your not alone I do all the same things. By trade I'm a security contractor I wear body armor,carry various guns. I'm paid to protect people by intimidation and force if needed. I practice mixed martial art and train with friends often. But at home I'm locked in a jailbird and bend to my wife's will and whim in a second doing whatever she asks. No questions asked. Don't understand it but I do enjoy it.

stephenv likes this.
  3. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Hey fabricator.

There is NOTHING wrong with you. As long as you are not breaking laws or hurting others it is all good. You are just allowing yourself to LIVE what many men secretly fantasize about but never act upon. For some, it is a denial of their gender, for others it is a tip of the hat to the fairer sex...there are so many reasons. There is no law that says you cannot be the manliest of men and still enjoy an escape from that role even if that escape is muted and less "flamboyant" than what some of us are involved in. As far as I go in that realm, when it comes down to it I am still all guy and enjoy being a man and love the allure of a beautiful woman. Not everything is black or white my friend! Life is short, enjoy it.

allaboutHer

manintyres and gehorsam like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice