Wife seeking collaborative Key holder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by JamesAll10, Jan 1, 2018.

1. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Hello and Happy New Year! My
    Wife in the past has sought a keyholder for me on here and we have had great success. The last keyholder we ended early as I became pierced with a 6 gauge PA and ordered a custom evotions wearable device. It took longer for the piercing to be able to take the device but so far the longest is 28 days in it and could of gone longer.

Back to what she is seeking, my wife is seeking a co keyholder. Someone she can correspond with, help her with keyholding, collaborating on tasks, punishments, etc. She is not overly sexual and only likes oral or her vibes. Hopefully it helps knowing the device is secured with a PA so you know no cheating.

I believe your email correspondence would mainly be with her about me but depending it might be possible I’m included at times. That is still to be determined depending on where this goes. She’s neutral on male/ female/ couple but looking for someone that just doesn’t want to hold a key, she wants someone that is willing to provide thoughts, tasks, etc. to co dominate with her.

Not sure if there is interest but we wanted to see if someone wanted to be my co keyholder.

2. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Good Luck in your/Her search. Keep us posted on how it turns out.

JamesAll10 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice