iome343's Recent Activity

1. iome343 liked sissybetawimp's post in the thread Told my wife this morning.

So we were both working from yesterday with kids at school, after lunch she removed my cage and I unsurprisingly got hard immediately....

May 2, 2024 at 4:26 AM
  2. iome343 liked sissybetawimp's post in the thread Told my wife this morning.

It’s set for release day today after a week locked up. Last night we were watching TV and my oldest daughter came in saying how only one...

May 2, 2024 at 4:25 AM
  3. iome343 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

It really kicks me and he seems to be able to go with it.

May 2, 2024 at 3:56 AM
  4. iome343 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

The penis sleeves really work well. Since I am in my fertile days currently, I gave him a condom first and then the cucumber sleeve. As...

May 2, 2024 at 3:53 AM
  5. iome343 liked bondinchas's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

That's an interesting dynamic. It's made me realise that before chastity I had very little realisation of the hormonal changes and the...

May 2, 2024 at 3:50 AM
  6. iome343 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread My journal.

Even know I was let out yesterday and had an O and locked back up in under an hour I will count this day 8 and day 1. Today was pretty...

Apr 29, 2024 at 9:21 AM
  7. iome343 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread My journal.

Day 5. I had ordered her a Magic wand that we heard great things about and it was supposed to come that day. The day went on as normal I...

Apr 29, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  8. iome343 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread My journal.

My KH came home from work and things went normal. I was able to give her a few orgasms. We have not been having sex or anything for a...

Apr 29, 2024 at 9:18 AM
  9. iome343 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread My journal.

We have been playing with Chastity for years for more recently in the last year or two we have done more of it. At first it was more of...

Apr 29, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  10. iome343 replied to the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

In my opinion you have to take this period of experimenting with domination for what it is: you lead and you command. You are thinking...

Apr 29, 2024 at 9:06 AM
  11. iome343 liked cshorts's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

As others have mentioned, domming can, of course, be solely about *your* pleasure, if you wish it so. My wife, who is not very...

Apr 29, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  12. iome343 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

I've been asking myself that question! I think it was because I was reacting to @anasyrma 's post, where his partner just came in, 'used...

Apr 29, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  13. iome343 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Oh @anasyrma, you bad, bad man. I read your message without much thought but the next day, what you'd written crossed my mind and it...

Apr 29, 2024 at 8:58 AM
  14. iome343 liked longtallsally's post in the thread Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes.

Thank you for the lovely message. I've just read back what I wrote - the last two years have flown by - and I must admit I'm quite...

Apr 29, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice