Birthday:
January 31
Northern California
Gardening, Retail

key less

New member, Male, from Northern California

key less was last seen:
Jan 7, 2024
    1. There are no messages on key less's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 31
    Northern California
    Gardening, Retail
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    I owned, (or was owned by), CB-2000 and 3000 many years ago. I gave up the pursuit for a vanilla relationship and have started again with the Vice Standard and Mini.
    Chastity resume:
    I was first locked in 2003. I abandoned it several years later for a more vanilla relationship. Now I'm free, and returning to a practice that did a lot of positive things for me.
    My name is Dana, and I've had a submissive streak since childhood, and a strong attraction to chastity and it's use in Ds, in conjunction with Female centric power dynamics.

I'm in my mid-fifties, and had my first chastity experience in 2003, with the CB2000 and 3000 devices. I gave them up for a vanilla partner, and I'm dipping my toe back in the pool after becoming single, with the Vice Mini and Standard. I like the results with these new devices much more than the originals.

I welcome conversations with anyone, male or female, dominant or submissive.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice