New member, Female, from United States

missmelisandre was last seen:
Feb 22, 2022
    1. tango111222
      tango111222
      welcome Miss, may I please follow?
    2. seasoned
      seasoned
      Welcome missmelisandre, it's great to see more dommes who understand the advantages of male chastity.
    3. gentleman zig
      gentleman zig
      Welcome, Miss Melisandre, it was lovely to meet You.
  • About

United States
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Mistress
    • Domme
    • Dominant
    I am a Dominant Goddess, female supremacist who adores tying up boys and subjecting them to extreme cock teasing.

I am intrigued by the physiological and emotional effects of extreme arousal and orgasm denial on the male. I enjoy in-depth, immersive experiences, exploring the boundaries of arousal. I am very skilled at discovering and exploiting arousal triggers in men and am also an expert in orgasm control and denial.

Some things I like:
    Sensual teasing and denial of course. Chastity key-holding. Bondage. Tickling. Ice, feathers, silk, candle wax and other sensation play. Chastity. Shoe, foot and leg worship.Having a boy completely wrapped around my finger and at my mercy. Hearing the quiver in a boy's begging voice. Seeing the twitching of an aching cock. Feeling the straining of a helplessly bound boy as I sweetly and slowly tease him beyond sanity.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice