Nicoftime's Recent Activity

1. Nicoftime replied to the thread Quick question.

If you have the opportunity, make sure you try to use fore play. Even a half hour of erection should go be it a chance to bounce back...

Apr 27, 2024 at 12:56 AM
  2. Nicoftime replied to the thread Sightings - Chastity & FLR in the Mainstream.

Lol

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:05 PM
  3. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay! Looking forward to hearing about whatever you share.

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:04 PM
  4. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

So the answer is a no then. This was someone’s hello and introduction. In no way did this impede on you in the slightest. Grow up.

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:47 PM
  5. Nicoftime replied to the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

Sounds like you just might find out her real feelings on your participation in sex. With us, when the guilt disappeared, and she truly...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  6. Nicoftime replied to the thread New Girl, just exploring and reading the forums..

Was that necessary? Don’t you get tired of trolling?

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:01 PM
  7. Nicoftime replied to the thread Sightings - Chastity & FLR in the Mainstream.

I don’t think wearing a metal enclosure on privates is an aberrant sexual behavior. It’s no different than a piercing. What I do find...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:40 PM
  8. Nicoftime liked herluckyboi's post in the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

This site has been a great resource for both of us as we get deeper into the chastity and FLR lifestyle. I have particularly liked it...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  9. Nicoftime replied to the thread Do we function as a male chastity support group?.

I have been living this lifestyle fairly seriously for 8 years now, and have used this place as a haven for advice and venting...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  10. Nicoftime replied to the thread Wife’s Reaction….

You could always incorporate a “funny little story” about why u got pierced. Because you had this idea that someday you would wear a...

Apr 21, 2024
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice