Queens servant73's Recent Activity

1. Queens servant73 liked knightly's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I was at this point this morning. A little teasing, but not enough to feel satisfying (ironic how getting MORE horny leads to satiation...

May 8, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  2. Queens servant73 replied to the thread What can you ask for?.

When this got into serious territory as opposed to just cage play, I expressed to my Wife that I didn’t think it was proper for me to...

May 8, 2024 at 12:47 AM
  3. Queens servant73 liked Jay Sub's post in the thread What can you ask for?.

Begging is fun, and she likes me to beg. But again, early on it would trigger her guilt, so it's a double-edged sword. Even now, only...

040.jpg May 8, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  4. Queens servant73 liked herluckyboi's post in the thread What can you ask for?.

I can ask to pleasure Her with massages, pedicures, oral service. I am not allowed to ask for anything for my own pleasure.

May 8, 2024 at 12:37 AM
  5. Queens servant73 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread What can you ask for?.

In our dynamic I'm allowed to ask to be spanked for some relief. I'm never allowed to ask to cum or get out of cage though. Wondering...

May 8, 2024 at 12:37 AM
  6. Queens servant73 liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

Early on I was going insane with horny and my mind simply couldn't handle it. I searched everywhere for the key and in the end I called...

May 7, 2024 at 11:15 PM
  7. Queens servant73 replied to the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

My Wife allows me access to a key to shower every few days, I know if I cheat she will know by my attitude, and I’m not a cheater so I...

May 7, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  8. Queens servant73 liked Tom Allen's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

About fifteen years ago, my wife spent a month overseas for work. I was locked during the time, of course. When she got back, she told...

May 7, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  9. Queens servant73 liked Elfman's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I will add to this that it was the only time I demanded my key back. Since then there have been times when my keyholder had been...

May 7, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  10. Queens servant73 liked submascpartner's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

No, when I gave my then GF now wife the keys it was with the understanding that if we did this it was going to be her way. I did not...

May 7, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  11. Queens servant73 liked Nicoftime's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I’ve never asked for the keys back. In the first month or so she would have handed them over without a second thought. Probably also...

May 7, 2024 at 5:04 PM
  12. Queens servant73 liked Peter Rabbit's post in the thread Have you ever taken your key back?.

I ended up safewording after 12 months of chastity in mid-2021. We got a bit deep. She pressed me to expect permanence and “never...

May 7, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  13. Queens servant73 liked madams-sissysub's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

As I’ve mentioned before in other posts chastity was all my Madams idea. we have always been in a bdsm/flr relationship, Madam...

May 6, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  14. Queens servant73 replied to the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

CNC scenarios are one of the things I really miss from our pre cage days and I was the dominant one

May 5, 2024 at 10:32 PM
  15. Queens servant73 replied to the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

I asked for this, so not forced into it, but now five years into it, my Wife has said multiple times that even if we stop using the...

May 5, 2024 at 6:38 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice