Netherlands

ralph_and_suus

New member, Male, 49, from Netherlands

Living together Jun 25, 2018

ralph_and_suus was last seen:
Jan 19, 2023
    1. dirkieXXX
      dirkieXXX
      Mijn Rigid eindelijk aangekomen, begin nov 2019 besteld, eind april geleverd, past super, hoog draagcomfort, nu week ononderbroken aan, ....hoop op weekend vrij onder voorwaarden !. Lol
    2. dirkieXXX
      dirkieXXX
      Hokies, hoelang heb je moeten wachten op deze cage ,?
    3. ralph_and_suus
      ralph_and_suus
      Living together
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 1, 1974 (Age: 49)
    Netherlands
    My key is held by:
    Suus
    Keyholder of:
    Ralph
    Locked since:
    she is just accepting the idea, she has the device and will decide when she will lock me
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    Chastity devices:
    The Vice - purple, but want to have a custom fit metal asap, we have ordered the custom made one .... awaiting delivery hopefully asap!
    Chastity resume:
    just asked my wife to go along with my desire, she is adjusting more and more, next step would be to become her cuckold ....
    Hello, we are Ralph, 43 and Suzanne, 44.

Last week I informed about my desire to have het put my penis in chastity. The past year I have read a lot about it and the idea started to get me to want it more and more over time. As we had a weekend away I finally got the courage to ask her to put my penis in a chastity ... her first response was positive but of course she wants to search the internet ab it more about it. I gave her an excellent Dutch website to read .....all this will hopefully lead for me to become her cuckold !

November 2019, my new cage is in ... now I need to adjust to the new one...hopefully I will get used to ti quickly so I can wear it 24/7/365!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice