spider203's Recent Activity

1. spider203 liked CS2's post in the thread KH and I attending First Lifestyle Club.

I have been caged a few times on standard/bi nights and everyone was really accepting and interested in the cage, it was a great...

May 3, 2024 at 1:48 PM
  2. spider203 liked Thomas Gangman's post in the thread Forced in to Chastity?.

We started chastity as a way to enhance our sex lives. Over the years this evolved from swinging, to bdsm, and then adding chastity as...

May 3, 2024 at 4:37 AM
  3. spider203 liked BavarianWoman's post in the thread An open door.

The penis sleeves really work well. Since I am in my fertile days currently, I gave him a condom first and then the cucumber sleeve. As...

May 1, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  4. spider203 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread I’m horny.

So I was talking with my KH and she said that she likes that I am horny and I’m nicer now. I was masterbateing a lot before being caged...

Apr 29, 2024 at 6:46 PM
  5. spider203 liked Jersey's post in the thread My wife was quick to take action..

I recently had a somewhat embarrassing incident where one of my testicles slipped out of the ring of my chastity cage. My wife was quick...

Apr 29, 2024 at 6:43 PM
  6. spider203 liked Chastity2024's post in the thread Wife asked me to lock up again.

After leaving the keys out again last night for her she took them this morning and hid them. I almost unlocked myself this am since I...

Apr 28, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice