Stanley39520's Recent Activity

1. Stanley39520 replied to the thread Post Prostate Surgery.

All good questions. I wear a chastity cage because I like the way it feels. I don’t get horney or anything remotely like that. My wife...

May 9, 2024 at 4:29 AM
  2. Stanley39520 replied to the thread Post Prostate Surgery.

Thank you for your reply but no, it's not hormones. It's a outpatient surgical procedure called "Artificial urinary sphincter"....

May 7, 2024 at 8:46 PM
  3. Stanley39520 replied to the thread Stressing about chastity device effect on prostate cancer.

Congratulation on your success. Sometimes wonder if I could have doe the same. instead of the surgery. Would like to know more...

May 7, 2024 at 4:23 AM
  4. Stanley39520 posted a new thread.

Post Prostate Surgery

I hope this is permitted. 11 months ago, I had prostate surgery. I am looking at a possible follow up procedure that I think will...

Forum: Introductions

May 7, 2024 at 4:12 AM
  5. Stanley39520 liked Sirtofawn's post in the thread Where do people keep there spare key for safety.

My wife keeps both keys in a locked box only she has the combination to. If I need out, I need to ask her

May 7, 2024 at 3:55 AM
  6. Stanley39520 liked The Queens consort's post in the thread Where do people keep there spare key for safety.

So far, I’ve been instructed to keep a key on me, in a zippered section of my wallet. This is in case I need to unlock for an...

May 7, 2024 at 3:52 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice