true42's Recent Activity

1. true42 liked Muppet's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

“Pretending” being the word you seem not to understand. Child abusers don’t pretend. They target and violate children and they should be...

May 17, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  2. true42 liked Muppet's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Well we agree on that. In fact I think you’re not going to find anyone here who DISagrees. But that’s nothing whatsoever to do with age...

May 17, 2024 at 6:45 PM
  3. true42 replied to the thread Are there actually any submissives here?.

Bingo.

May 17, 2024 at 6:33 PM
  4. true42 liked dearelliot's post in the thread Are there actually any submissives here?.

If my wife had a sub male, she 'd have him hand over his paycheck and work all the time! Come to think of it she has a sub!

May 17, 2024 at 6:33 PM
  5. true42 replied to the thread Comforted by my mistress.

BCWYWF ...

May 16, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  6. true42 liked ChasteJase's post in the thread Comforted by my mistress.

This is a foreign concept to me but your lifestyle has always entertained and aroused me for how taboo it is, so I felt the need to...

May 16, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  7. true42 liked Goddess Jade's post in the thread Chastity has made me very sensitive!.

A few people here on CM can be narcissistic, angry, edgelord assholes just to be so. You're allowed to be annoyed by these people thats...

May 16, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  8. true42 liked Cecilia B's post in the thread I am afraid of my sexual activity.

What happens with allot of guys is they finally confess their kink to Wife or Girlfriend and She says She'll try it. She might even say...

May 16, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  9. true42 liked Muppet's post in the thread So does this Chastity thing ALWAYS progress to longer locks and even less orgasms....

Have you sought the help of an apothecary for your incredible excess of bile? Cos frankly the one thing that does get me down on this...

May 16, 2024 at 3:01 PM
  10. true42 liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread I am afraid of my sexual activity.

It's just a minor addiction, no more difficult to quit than coffee - which often results in a week or two of horrific headaches and...

May 14, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  11. true42 liked Fhex's post in the thread I am afraid of my sexual activity.

Hi Dragos! It's been a while since I posted here. Last year, my girlfriend and I started practicing chastity. At first, I was really...

May 14, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  12. true42 replied to the thread Locked on family vacation.

Apparently, without any key.

May 14, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  13. true42 liked HouseboyForHer's post in the thread A punishment to fit the crime?.

"Pigeons fighting over bird seed for my amusement" is a wonderful image, and precisely describes the last half of this thread! Peace!

May 14, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  14. true42 replied to the thread Our chastity sex.

You sure do make fun of a lot of people here. Either that, or you're being honest and your life defies any limits that the rest of us...

May 14, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice