1. Verity
      Verity
      Several days locked up…
    2. Verity
      Verity
      How do I start a blog posting?
      1. jemima
        jemima
        please. you go to the journal and blog thread and in the corner you click the Post new thread thingy and then give your blog a name and write it.
        Aug 16, 2023
        Verity likes this.
      2. Verity
        Verity
        @jemima i think I did this with my recent post?
        Aug 16, 2023
        jemima likes this.
      3. jemima
        jemima
        well i cant see one on there that is your one.
        Aug 17, 2023
    3. Verity
      Verity
      How do you view messages?
      1. suzy maid
        suzy maid
        tap your image in top right corner. (love your banana) x
        Aug 13, 2023
    4. Verity
      Verity
      New here and enjoying being a sub tv that yearns for teamed up chastity
    5. Verity
      Verity
      Submissive TV seeking guidance and dominance by Dominant TVs/ RGs
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 22, 1980 (Age: 44)
    Midlands UK
    Rather not say
    My key is held by:
    Myself
    Keyholder of:
    Not applicable
    Locked since:
    Intermittent
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Cb3000
    Steel cage with urethral insert
    Steel HoD S73S
    Chastity resume:
    2020: online Mistress recommended chastity over lockdown- managed 4 weeks
    2020-2023: intermittent caging with partners and other TVs
    15th Feb to March 30th 2023 permanent chastity to Mistress
    ALL TV/TG/TS and GG people are responded to, I have no idea why my stats say that I do not. If you email me I will respond.

Gentlemen and male admirers on the other hand, sorry but I will not reply except to say thanks for your email but not for me. After that, there will be no further contact.

So here are the basics of me:

• Blonde wigged sissy with a desire to look sun, slutty and bottom.

• 6ft tall but when in thigh boots I’m about 6ft4

• Slender as I work out and have an incredible ass and legs
    • Blue eyes with a nice smile and good teeth
    • Well read, well spoken with a large vocabulary, but still enjoy swearing
    • Huge fan of stockings and suspenders with my attire
    • Subservient to Dommes: cis or trans

• Smooth on meets and hairless where it counts
    Verity origins:

I started dressing after a “play meet” as an admirer turned into me being bent over rather than me doing the bending over. Two things happened at this point:

1. I clearly wasn’t a dominant as I’d thought as I was taking my first fucking, and at no point did I say stop!

2. She said I have a nice bum and great legs and would look fabulous dressed as a tv.

I returned home and my partner (whom I enjoy an open swinging relationship) suggested that if I wanted to try dressing then I should. So off we went to a charity shop and I bought my first ensembles and got them home.

I tried them on in different combinations and was pretty pleased with what I saw and how I felt- which was submissive.

It wasn’t long after that, that we went to the BBB and I bought my first blonde and brunette wig. Both look good, but the blonde one has a striking look about it and feminised me so much much.

Development:

As the years passed I went out and developed my wardrobe and look. Rediscovering that PVC attire with a feminine addition is really hot.

As my look developed and changed so too did the relationship with my partner. We found it increasingly difficult to find couples that we both liked, and vice versa to play with. So we agreed to play separately more. My dear partner has always been encouraging of my dressing and playing with others as Verity (lucky me). So over the next few years I would play with real girls and TGirls as well as a few couples. It was in this time period that I went to a few clubs as verity: the attic on a Monday and Shedazzle at Darlestone.

New horizons:

During the first lockdown of 2020 I decided to try my cock cage. Having spoken with a TGirl Domme she encouraged me to wear it nonstop. This continued for almost 4 weeks until contact with her dropped out. Disappointing as that was I was left with a profound thought of just how submissive I can allow myself to get.

In the last few years (post CoVID)Verity took a sideline (work and life) and my partner had a few lovers. But this last year (2022) she has gotten a new lover and several times I have been dressed as Verity (with my own meet arranged) and I have helped sort her stockings and suspenders out. Ensuring seams are straight!

Recently, it was pointed out that I was a cuckold, especially if I was doing this as a boy and didn’t have a meet. I thought about that a lot! As a boy I reject it, as a girl…it was hot!

What am I looking for now? Talk to me, let’s find out.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice